General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don't know her motivation for the reduced sentence. Given her less than cordial disposition toward Stone I don't think that feeling sorry for him was the case.

Just like Senator Collins who will do a fake finger wag at Trump, then when it comes time to punish him, let him off more lightly than he deserves.

Actions and trying your best to hold people accountable >>> Words and Finger Wags

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Just like Senator Collins who will do a fake finger wag at Trump, then when it comes time to punish him, let him off more lightly than he deserves.

Actions >>> Words and Finger Wags
:stopitslime:She gave him 3.5 years. For a senior citizen, that's a significant amount of time. You're acting like he got nothing. If she gave him seven years, Stone would be pardoned later today. He may get pardoned anyway, but it will look worse.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:She gave him 3.5 years. For a senior citizen, that's a significant amount of time. You're acting like he got nothing. If she gave him seven years, Stone would be pardoned later today. He may get pardoned anyway, but it will look worse.

No, I'm acting like he got an unusual compassion departure from sentencing guidelines that he didn't deserve.

People who cooperate, people who come from really rough backgrounds growing up and got swept into trouble young, those are people who deserve compassionate sentences.

People who threaten witnesses, threaten Judges, and repeatedly show contempt for the whole Justice system on InfoWars do NOT deserve compassionate sentences.

Being old doesn't change the fact he's a piece of shyt who deserves no leniency. If anything, it means he's old enough to know how to act like a normal adult and show respect.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
No, I'm acting like he got an unusual compassion departure from sentencing guidelines that he didn't deserve.
You keep using the word "compassion" when you don't know her motivation. This case is being treated unusually because it is an unprecedented situation. If she threw the book at Stone, he would get pardoned. He may get pardoned anyway, but giving him less(but not insignificant) time makes a pardon less justifiable. Agree to disagree.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You keep using the word "compassion" when you don't know her motivation.

You don't need to know the motivation to call it a compassionate sentence. 3 years in prison is unambiguously more compassionate than 7 to 9 years. No one would suggest otherwise.

Politics should not be the concern of judges. Only fair application of the laws.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kaitlancollins

President Trump makes his first comments on Roger Stone's sentencing. "I have been following this very closely and I want to see it play out." He adds, "Roger has a good chance of exoneration."
15:07 - 20 Feb 2020
@kaitlancollins
At the start of his remarks at the Hope for Prisoners Graduation Ceremony in Las Vegas, Trump is talking about the jurors in Roger Stone's trial. Trump says, "These people know more about bad juries than anyone else."
15:08 - 20 Feb 2020

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If you think he's getting pardoned anyway then why do you care how long the sentence is? :why:

Someone not getting held accountable doesn't send the message that people will be held accountable. :snoop:

Like I said, if she thinks Trump is going to pardon him anyway, then making that pardon as unjustifiable as possible has got to be part of the game. You go with the the longest sentence and you're just floating Trump an excuse. 3.5 years in the slammer is REAL accountability, especially for a 67-year-old man, but you're also making it look like the fairest sentence or even too light to as many people as possible, so Trump has zero excuses.

If Trump pardons him now it just looks like blatant corruption. You might think that doesn't hurt him, but if you really feel that way then you might as well just give up and stop commenting because everything is meaningless at that point.
This is exactly what I am thinking. I actually hope Trump pardons him, today. We know Barr isn’t going to resign, and any chance to make him look like the biggest hypocrite in the world is the purpose here. He has way less ground to stand on if he doesn’t do anything

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@ericgeller

Just wild: Trump replaced Acting DNI Maguire because he learned that ODNI's top election security official had briefed HPSCI on 2020 preparations and wrongly believed she'd given exclusive info to Schiff. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/after-a-congressional-briefing-on-election-threats-trump-soured-on-acting-spy-chief/2020/02/20/1ed2b4ec-53f1-11ea-b119-4faabac6674f_story.html …

ERPtMt1XYAM6Qjv

15:20 - 20 Feb 2020

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Hmmm how about giving the poor people that's already around the jobs you need immigrants for and paying them a living wage?!!?:patrice:
Breh, wtf are you talking about? Haven’t you ever been over to TLR? This is the greatest economy in the history of this country, there are no “poor” people in the US. The only thing wrong with this country are gays, immigrants, lizzo, and Dwade.