General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
enron collapsed and trump went bankrupt multiple times and the thing enron and trump has in common is firing a bunch of people for bullshyt reasons...trump makes terrible decisions and his way of doing things will lead to failure...giving trump all that power is a horrible mistake...he is like that dude that abused those sarah lawrence students...humiliating people..extorting people..lying..spreading conspiracy theories..etc. are things trump has done as president and larry ray did the same things with those kids...

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
@Rhakim
I agree what Trump has done to the rule of law is unprecedented and frightening but I also understand the gradual erosion of checks and balances that made him/what he's done possible. Regardless of how much finger pointing we want to do at Trump, the fact is we didn't get here overnight.
Advocates for limited government(like myself) understand its when the bad guy takes the wheel that big/powerful/overreaching government created by the "good guys" is dangerous.
Increasing the states potential to do good, also increases its potential to do harm, and should be done cautiously.

If Trump wins again it will just confirm my suspicions that Americans really don't care about any of that shyt all that much:russ:, and the economy, nationalism, and healthcare(in that order) are whats really important.
The economy angle is bullshyt. Clinton had a good economy yet his VP lost. Many argue the stench of impeachment hurt Gore even though he didn't really have Clinton campaign for him. Obama administration turned the economy around letting Trump continue what had already been started.Trump's economy isn't even creating jobs at the pace Obama's did before he left. Despite this, Hillary lost to a failed business man who has filed bankruptcy numerous times and he also had never held public office. His "inexperience or failures were not held against him despite that being the major theme of Republicans against Obama. Republicans in the last 40 years have been the ones to fukk up the economy yet they get a pass. So the economy angle is a facile argument used to vote for an a$$hole when it suits you. Trump is a relief pitcher and not a good one at that. Hillary would have done the same or probably better. So let's not act like a man who is too embarrassed to show his taxes is an economic genius. He is setting his kids up to prosper at the expense of the country. When this bubble burst he probably won't even get the blame because many cuckold for him. How people like or relate to Fat b*stard is beyond me. Liking him speaks to some deep seeded insecurity one must have.He's fat, bald, orange and not charismatic to anyone with an IQ above 80. But you cucks bask in the glory and live vicariously through this freak.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
13 hrs ·
NEW: State attorneys general have filed an unprecedented number of lawsuits against President Trump, forming coalitions to file 103 multi-state suits in its first three years to block some of the administration's most controversial initiatives. By contrast, states filed 78 multi-state suits in the eight years of President Obama’s administration.

Democratic attorneys general sued Trump 40 times in his first year in office alone, more lawsuits than have ever been filed against an administration in a single year.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

States sue Trump administration at record pace
Democratic attorneys general sued Trump 40 times in his first year in office alone, more lawsuits than have ever been filed against an administration in a single year.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PBS NewsHour
Yesterday at 8:02 PM ·
Local Virginia governments may soon have the power to remove Confederate monuments in their public spaces under legislation that has been recently been approved by lawmakers. https://to.pbs.org/2ULspOy

After a violent 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Republican lawmakers had rejected renewed calls for the controversial statues to be removed from public places.

About this website

PBS.ORG

Virginia lawmakers approve Confederate statue removal bills
After a violent 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Republican lawmakers had rejected renewed calls for the controversial statues to be removed from public places.

:salute:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The economy angle is bullshyt. Clinton had a good economy yet his VP lost. Many argue the stench of impeachment hurt Gore even though he didn't really have Clinton campaign for him. Obama administration turned the economy around letting Trump continue what had already been started.Trump's economy isn't even creating jobs at the pace Obama's did before he left. Despite this, Hillary lost to a failed business man who has filed bankruptcy numerous times and he also had never held public office. His "inexperience or failures were not held against him despite that being the major theme of Republicans against Obama. Republicans in the last 40 years have been the ones to fukk up the economy yet they get a pass. So the economy angle is a facile argument used to vote for an a$$hole when it suits you. Trump is a relief pitcher and not a good one at that. Hillary would have done the same or probably better. So let's not act like a man who is too embarrassed to show his taxes is an economic genius. He is setting his kids up to prosper at the expense of the country. When this bubble burst he probably won't even get the blame because many cuckold for him. How people like or relate to Fat b*stard is beyond me. Liking him speaks to some deep seeded insecurity one must have.He's fat, bald, orange and not charismatic to anyone with an IQ above 80. But you cucks bask in the glory and live vicariously through this freak.

To the average American whoever is in office is responsible for whats going on.
This is why Obama had to hammer home what he inherited his first term.
Trump is seen as producing record low unemployment and a strong economy, he also feeds American nationalism to a nation far more xenophobic than its willing to admit.
:yeshrug:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
· 16m
When I terminated John Kelly, which I couldn’t do fast enough, he knew full well that he was way over his head. Being Chief of Staff just wasn’t for him. He came in with a bang, went out with a whimper, but like so many X’s, he misses the action & just can’t keep his mouth shut,.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....which he actually has a military and legal obligation to do. His incredible wife, Karen, who I have a lot of respect for, once pulled me aside & said strongly that “John respects you greatly. When we are no longer here, he will only speak well of you.” Wrong!

@axios
Former White House chief of staff John Kelly unloads on Trump's foreign policy toward Ukraine and North Korea: "I never did think Kim [Jong-un] would do anything other than play us for a while, and he did that fairly effectively."John Kelly unloads on Trump's foreign policy toward Ukraine, North Korea - Axios …

Last edited: