Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@Marmel
“The image tweeted by Pompeo is from a Simpsons episode titled "Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington," in which Lisa tears up her prize-winning essay about American values after witnessing a corrupt congressman accepting a bribe, shattering her faith in democracy.”

EQA4zCpU0AAMcuI

08:00 - 5 Feb 2020

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

thedailybeast.com
Deutsche Bank Helped Trump Connect With Rich Russians for Anonymous Real-Estate Deals: Book
Pilar Melendez

7-8 minutes

Despite decades of default worries, lawsuits, and acrimony, Deutsche Bank officials are said to have ignored deep internal concerns about Donald Trump and his finances and loaned him billions of dollars and introduced him to wealthy investors—including Russians—who were looking to keep their real-estate dealings anonymous. Dark Towers: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump, and an Epic Trail of Destruction, a new book by New York Times Financial Editor David Enrich due Feb. 18, reports that, in 2006, the German banking giant’s employees organized get-togethers for Trump and a Los Angeles partner with its rich clients—including some Russians—“who used anonymous shell companies to buy units” in a Hawaii hotel complex the future president was developing. Enrich reports that Deutsche, which has been caught enabling money-laundering for Russian oligarchs and misleading financial regulators in three countries, also helped Trump create “special purpose vehicles” that made it “easier for him quietly and inexpensively to acquire international properties for himself and his companies.” The financial entities also helped “the mogul strike under-the-radar deals in far-flung locales, including some that were popular destinations for people looking to hide assets,” an excerpt of the book reads.

The book claims a reckless pursuit of profits by Deutsche executives and compartmentalized sets of bankers led to the Trump loans, but they did come after officials fretted over his ties to organized-crime figures in Atlantic City and New York and concerns that his projects “were laundromats for illicit funds from countries like Russia, where oligarchs were trying to get money out of the country.” In the end, Enrich writes the entire real-estate industry was dealing with such “flight capital” and “the loans looked profitable, the relationship felt valuable, and the concerns went unheeded.”

Read it at The New York Times

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ArFJMkC.gif

hujMXiN.gif

JOURNALIST ADMITS HE WORKED WITH THE FBI AND NSA TO MONITOR THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND THAT FOX NEWS HAS PROOF AND FIRED HIM FOR REVEALING IT

FULL TWEET THREAD:

[/SIZE]

threadreaderapp.com
Thread by @marcusdipaola: Before the rest of my story comes out, I need to clear some things up: The FBI did not recruit me for or plant me in Trump campaign press co…
3 minutes
Before the rest of my story comes out, I need to clear some things up: The FBI did not recruit me for or plant me in Trump campaign press corps, or at Fox News Channel. I was never paid money, I never asked for money. In early January 2016, I walked into the FBI Chicago Field…

…Office to discuss some things that concerned me, unrelated to Trump. I had some suspicions based on articles I’d read in 2015 that President Trump was deeply connected to President Putin, so when I saw that Trump was in Iowa, I decided to go there, cover one of his…

…rallies, and pitch myself to a Putin-controlled organization called RUPTLY
which had friends of mine on staff that I’d met during my time in Ferguson. I saw irregularities with the Trump campaign, and requested a second meeting with the FBI. I asked the FBI to use a NSA exploit

... to hotmic my phone, monitor my email, my Twitter, and my notes, and I made my best effort to not just report what I was seeing, but also ask questions and provide information that would lead our country’s foes to slip up and reveal more of what they knew. My…

…cooperation lasted from January 2016 to January 2019, and ended when the FBI terminated my status as a confidential human source because I had revealed my status as an FBI informant to Fox News Channel after learning that they produced an internal document with significant…

…amounts of publicly available but damning evidence against President Trump, which prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a traitor to the United States.
Fox News Channel’s Washington Bureau Chief Bryan Boughton fired me, accusing me of being planted by “another…

…organization” which, based on semi-recent events which I will not reveal for the security of the United States, concluded could only mean the FBI. Fox News firing me caused a mental break which had me go to a hospital’s mental health emergency room for treatment. Over…

…the next couple of weeks, I received a bunch of intimidating phone calls and got sent to a mental health clinic at 35 K Street where a quack doctor poisoned me, I believe at the behest of rogue actors within Fox News Channel.

TLDR: Rogue entities within Fox News Channel fired me for reporting information vital to the security of the United States to the FBI.

The purpose of this twitter thread is as follows: I am looking for a group of dedicated and loyal American journalists to work with me to break the story that President Trump is a traitor. My email address is marcus.dipaola@gmail.com

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214
@DonKnock @dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick @Skyfall

:damn: :whoo:

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@thedailybeast
EXCLUSIVE: The Trump White House is apparently still reeling because the president didn’t get anything to eat at the soup-and-sole lunch he hosted for television personalities before the State of the Union addresshttps://trib.al/84LQC6t

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

"Applying a blatant double standard, Trump administration agencies like the Treasury Department are rapidly complying with Senate Republican requests—no subpoenas necessary—and producing ‘evidence’ of questionable origin," writes @AshleySchapitl, spokesperson for @RonWyden https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1225458445979176962 …
southpaw@nycsouthpaw
Replying to @nycsouthpaw

Through his spokesperson, Sen. Wyden, the ranking member on the Finance Committee, criticized the administration for exercising a double standard in its responses to the GOP Senate's investigation and the impeachment inquiry. Full statement from @AshleySchapitl:
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1225458445979176962
EQGz9T2XUAAUl0c
11:52 - 6 Feb 2020