General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps

I love it

For all that is good in the universe, Trump's face on this gif with the slow-mo remote would be priceless.

tenor.gif

oVCn.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@business
BREAKING: Early in his presidency, Trump’s White House explored whether the U.S. could cut off taxpayer funding for a network of charter schools affiliated with Fethullah Gülen, a political opponent of Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan, sources say Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I thought that Nate Silvers take was bad but that shyt is even worse than this stupidity :mjlol:

@DebraMessing
I am grateful to the CIA (whom Trump denigrates and demeans incessantly) for getting the INTEL that made it possible for brave US Soldiers to take a terrorist leader out. I am grateful to the Kurds for their INTEL. I thank Trump for saying “yes” while he played golf. How’s that?
Nate Silver

@NateSilver538
Replying to @ComfortablySmug
It really amazing how many Libs can't even permit Trump to have *one good day* (nobody will remember this stuff by Tuesday) after US forces kill perhaps the world's most wanted terrorist.

14:25 - 28 Oct 2019

Daps
I thought that Nate Silvers take was bad but that shyt is even worse than this stupidity

Ol Nate can kiss my natural black ass. Wasn't he the one who missed calling for Trump to win back in 2016?
Let ol' Nate show some stats that put Trump in a bad light and have Trump's Right Wing army go to town on him and his.
He will be singing a different tune then......... Let him have his day. These people will let Trump do anything as long as they get to keep their line of cash coming in....