General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Isn't this the same guy who tried to hide the whistle report in the 1st place? Why all the patriotism all of a sudden? :why:

the whistleblower...yesterday the dni put out a statement supporting the whistleblower and today the white house is attacking the whistleblower...im guessing the dni is choosing to stand by the whistleblower instead of trump...he still might be out one way or another if he not willing to do what trump want...

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
“What we’re looking for is corruption,” Trump says when asked why it’s appropriate to press a foreign leader to investigate an American citizen
16:56 - 25 Sep 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Alan He

@alanhe
Senator Sasse (R-NE) after reading the whistleblower complaint: "...Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons to say there’s no there there when there’s obviously lots that’s very troubling there..."
Jason Donner

@jason_donner
Chuck Schumer after reading whistleblower complaint: “Having read the documents in there, I'm even more worried about what happened than I was when I read the memorandum of the conversation. There are so many facts that have to be examined. It’s very troubling.”

6:25 PM - Sep 25, 2019