I forget how incompetent they are sometimes
giphy.gif

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
there are levels to competency that this administration never obtained

I forget how incompetent they are sometimes

Outline - Read & annotate without distractions

In the hours after the release Wednesday of the rough transcript of President Trump’s July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, the White House circulated an email with proposed talking points for Trump’s defenders.

Unfortunately for the White House, the email was mistakenly sent to not only Republicans but also Democratic lawmakers and their staff.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
yesterday the dni put out a letter stating the whistleblower acted in good faith and today the white house emailed everyone talking points saying the whistleblower is partisan...i guess the white house and the doj and the dni aint collaborating on this no mo...

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@brianbeutler
· 30m
NO NO NO NO WHY WTF?!
Kyle Cheney

@kyledcheney
NEWS: Democrats increasingly agree they should expedite impeachment efforts by focusing exclusively on Trump and Ukraine -- which some say could bring aticles to the floor before the end of the year.Democrats look to narrow impeachment focus to Trump-Ukraine scandal

Brian Beutler

@brianbeutler
The impeachment inquiry is less than a day old. You have pried literally one thing out of this administration, and it is catastrophic for Trump. Keep prying.

14:17 - 25 Sep 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
On the assumption that he can't help but lie about everything, I just looked this up.

And according to Wikipedia, there's never been a Miss Universe winner from Ukraine: List of Miss Universe titleholders - Wikipedia
Aaron Rupar

@atrupar
Trump, during bilateral media availability with Ukrainian president, says "I know a lot of people from Ukraine. They're great people. I owned something called the Miss Universe pageants years ago ... we had a winner from Ukraine ... it's a country with tremendous potential."