General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So I've been reading and heard a local expert today say there are no official transcripts of the call. People on the call summarize what was said but nothing is typed out word for word nor are the calls taped. So I await BarMueller report 2.0 to be released today.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So I've been reading and heard a local expert today say there are no official transcripts of the call. People on the call summarize what was said but nothing is typed out word for word nor are the calls taped. So I await BarMueller report 2.0 to be released today.

I mean would Trump release anything that portrayed him in a negative light?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Trump: This is President Trump,

Zelensky: Mr. President, the people here love you! You're more popular than me and big crowds of people always tell me how great you're.

Trump: Thank you. Sounds like how it is in my country. I am very loved and respected. Under Obama no one respected us. Now the whole world does.

Zelensky: Yes, it's amazing how powerful you have made the United States. You should get a Nobel Peace Prize

Trump: Everyone says that, believe me.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@ZoeTillman
BREAKING: Trump explicitly asked the Ukrainian president to investigate Joe Biden, saying it "would be great," according to a transcript of the July call.

Here are five key moments from the call likely to fuel the impeachment investigation.https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/trump-ukraine-call-transcript-biden-impeachment
@ZoeTillman
BREAKING: Trump explicitly asked the Ukrainian president to investigate Joe Biden, saying it "would be great," according to a transcript of the July call.

Here are five key moments from the call likely to fuel the impeachment investigation.https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/trump-ukraine-call-transcript-biden-impeachment

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@ShimonPro
The Intelligence Community Inspector General in late August referred a criminal complaint to the Justice Department to investigate whether the president’s pushing for Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden, a potential 2020 rival, was a violation of campaign finance law.
10:05 - 25 Sep 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
· 10m
Here’s the transcript of the Trump-Ukraine phone call, released by the WH. https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Trump on call: “So I think it’s something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very, very good to Ukraine”
10:12 - 25 Sep 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@ShimonPro
Wherein Trump talks about Robert Mueller with the Ukrainian president, calls Mueller incompetent. Talks about the “server”.
10:23 - 25 Sep 2019

EFUQPaQXYAEwEJf

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@jimsciutto
Breaking: Intelligence Community IG referred a criminal complaint to the Justice Dept to investigate whether the president’s pushing Ukraine to investigate Biden was a violation of campaign finance law. DOJ’s criminal division last week determined not to open an investigation
10:05 - 25 Sep 2019