General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Getting out while the getting is good.
Naw, they won’t flee his side. Sure, they are cowards, with no honor, but they still hold the senate and are going to spin it. They have never had it so good, they will clamp down ranks, and carry the banner until they die. Normalcy is over, our children will never know what pre trump America was like to live in, people now openly practice white supremacy, and although I have hope that this coming generation will be great, there are so many powerful rich openly hateful fukkface white supremacists prominent nowadays, they will be hard to overcome.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, they won’t flee his side. Sure, they are cowards, with no honor, but they still hold the senate and are going to spin it. They have never had it so good, they will clamp down ranks, and carry the banner until they die. Normalcy is over, our children will never know what pre trump America was like to live in, people now openly practice white supremacy, and although I have hope that this coming generation will be great, there are so many powerful rich openly hateful fukkface white supremacists prominent nowadays, they will be hard to overcome.

The repeal of the fairness doctrine fukked America for good. It provided these fukk boys with a sounding board to reinforce their fukked up beliefs and paranoia.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Heidi Przybyla

@HeidiNBC
The exact words I was given were that Trump said he’d like to “figure this out.”
Pelosi said: “Tell your people to obey the law.”
MSNBC

@MSNBC
“The President actually said to Nancy Pelosi, ‘Hey, can we do something about this whistleblower complaint, can we work something out.’ And she said ‘Yes, you can tell your people to obey the law.’ So she quickly swatted that down." - @HeidiNBC
6:58 PM - Sep 24, 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

ustin Amash

@justinamash
It’s not about the transcript of a call. Don’t let President Trump or Republican officials distract you with a straw man. It’s about his continuing abuse of the office of the presidency.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
They never even saw the transcript of the call. A total Witch Hunt!

5:30 PM - Sep 24, 2019

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Media already being insufferable. I just heard someone ask, does this really rise to the level of impeachment? We need to see what the call says. Like STFU. It's that and plenty of other unlawful, boardline treasonous, fukk shyt he has done. Chris Mathews with his bullshyt.

Last edited: