General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
:wow:

I was completely :unimpressed: while watching the Dems ask the same sh*t over and over and letting him refuse to answer. But I missed this (had to shut it off early):

Corey Lewandowski and House Judiciary Counsel Barry Berke

:picard:

Berke musta had doo doo all on his shoes when he was done :scust:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
That’s not saying much. You gotta be child trafficker/serial rapist levels of vile to even possibly be as loathsome as trump is.

It still throws me sometimes

Like how tf do you think hosting the Taliban for peace talks on US soil around 9/11 is even remotely acceptable

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It still throws me sometimes

Like how tf do you think hosting the Taliban for peace talks on US soil around 9/11 is even remotely acceptable
Because all he cares about is brand recognition and self glorification. The man is a sociopath and a narcissist to the extent that North Korea could launch a nuke at the west coast and as long as they say good things about him or write him a check, he wouldn’t give a shyt.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Because all he cares about is brand recognition and self glorification. The man is a sociopath and a narcissist to the extent that North Korea could launch a nuke at the west coast and as long as they say good things about him or write him a check, he wouldn’t give a shyt.
California was hit by a projectile. We don't know for sure where it came from. Many people are saying California is at fault(Liberals?). We are monitoring the situation and will find out what happened. I will be in Alabama for a rally tonight. MAGA.