General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Fort Worth ISD board fires teacher who posted anti-illegal immigrant tweets

FORT WORTH - The Fort Worth ISD board on Tuesday officially fired the high school teacher who made anti-illegal immigrant posts on social media.

The board voted 8-0 to fire Carter-Riverside High School teacher Georgia Clark at a specially called meeting.

Clark had been suspended after tweeting President Donald Trump and asking him to "remove the illegals from Fort Worth." The decision went against the recommendation from an investigation that concluded the board didn't have the evidence to fire her.

Effective Tuesday, Clark was terminated and no longer works for the district. She had been on paid administrative leave for months.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:wow:

I was completely :unimpressed: while watching the Dems ask the same sh*t over and over and letting him refuse answer. But I missed this (had to shut it off early):

Corey Lewandowski and House Judiciary Counsel Barry Berke

:picard:

I disnr get that

Why could reps talk but not actual members

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I disnr get that

Why could reps talk but not actual members

From what little I know: There was a rule change about a week ago that gave both sides the opportunity to have counsel speak/question after the representatives were done. The Republicans chose to basically ignore this opportunity while the Dems brought out a ringer.

:banderas: