General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why would you lend a gun to a friend anyway?!

How about if this friend commits an act of violence with your gun? Now you’re assed out because you’re against background checks:snoop:
You'd be surprised how many people lend a gun to someone after a home invasion or domestic violence situations.

They'll just say they left it there by mistake if anything happens. :yeshrug:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
As Hurricane Dorian has strengthened back to a Category 3 and works its way up the southeastern U.S. coast, the president continues attacking Debra Messing on Twitter.
09:40 - 5 Sep 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@realDonaldTrump
· 1h
Alabama was going to be hit or grazed, and then Hurricane Dorian took a different path (up along the East Coast). The Fake News knows this very well. That’s why they’re the Fake News!

David Weissman

@davidmweissman
Grow the fukk up, you used a sharpie. I will always be embarrassed and regretful I voted for you.

09:41 - 5 Sep 2019 · Palm Bay, FL

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Why would you lend a gun to a friend anyway?!

How about if this friend commits an act of violence with your gun? Now you’re assed out because you’re against background checks:snoop:

lending your gun seems to defeat the purpose of having a gun :ohhh:...if dude has an extra handgun to loan out then i gotta ask: why does a man with one eye need two handguns:jbhmm:...john wick only needed one handgun to do work...it is clear those people have a gun obsession/fetish...