General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He just can't let it go :gucci:

N*gga posted images from the South Florida Water Management District like they were hurricane models from the national weather service.

giphy.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
First they came for the farmers and the GOP said nothing.
Now they came for the GOP and no one was left to say anything.

HuffPost is now a part of Oath

Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.), one of those who voted in support of the declaration, announced early Wednesday that the Trump administration was diverting $30 million in funds from an Army base in her state to construction of the wall ― even though she previously received assurances from an acting secretary of defense that her state would be spared.
Other Republican senators whose states are impacted by Trump’s diversion of military construction funds to build the wall include Thom Tillis of North Carolina ($80 million), Mitch McConnell of Kentucky ($62 million), John Cornyn of Texas ($48 million), Lindsey Graham of South Carolina ($11 million) and Cory Gardner of Colorado ($8 million).

All of the above senators are also up for reelection in 2020, and they all similarly voted in support of Trump’s emergency declaration in March.
Sens. Mark Warner and Tim Kaine, both Virginia Democrats, said in a joint statement that four military projects in their state will lose $72 million in funding to Trump’s border wall. These include a cyber facility at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, a Navy ship maintenance center in Portsmouth, and projects replacing hazardous materials warehouses in Norfolk and Portsmouth.
“I’m not voting to appropriate the same money to the same project twice because what they are doing is illegal and I’m not an idiot,” tweeted Sen. Brian Schatz of Hawaii, the top Democrat on the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Military Construction and Veterans Affairs.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
N*gga posted images from the South Florida Water Management District like they were hurricane models from the national weather service.

giphy.gif
He just can't let it go :gucci:

Sir, CNN is still talking about you being wrong about Dorian.:lupe:

Those god damn fake news motherfukkers.:hhh: Someone crush me a bump. Mick, give it here *snorts*

You ok Sir?:skip:

Do I look Ok? a$$hole. Ok, let me quarterback this. Someone find me a model. Any model. Something showing Alabama getting hit. NOW!

We found one!:skip:

I knew it. Hand me my phone. Those fake news fukks won't know what hit em.:smugdraper:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First they came for the farmers and the GOP said nothing.
Now they came for the GOP and no one was left to say anything.

HuffPost is now a part of Oath

:banderas:

Let's build the ineffective wall to keep brown people out, even if my white constituents have to suffer. Chickens coming home to roost.