General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
I no longer find his incompetence amusing. Especially with him getting so much credit for the economy Obama left him.
This is what's bothering me the most. None of these news organizations are correcting the record on this. Trump doesn't get any credit for economy. Obama does. Trump hasn't done anything to effect the economy. Only the stock market. Two completely different things.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what's bothering me the most. None of these news organizations are correcting the record on this. Trump doesn't get any credit for economy. Obama does. Trump hasn't done anything to effect the economy. Only the stock market. Two completely different things.
he gets a little credit :yeshrug: i wont be intellectually dishonest. these dudes are specualting all over the place with trump in office, and the market is up because of it. but its really not a good thing, because "deregulation" is what leads to these fukking banking meltdowns

but the right's dishonesty on this issue is beyond disgusting. the unemployment nyumbers under obama were 'fake', but under trump its 'historic' :camby:last i checked, obama inherited a country losing jobs and left it a country gaining jobs. they complain about him doubling the debt, but clearly dont give a fukk about the republicans increasing the deficit by a trillion dollars in a decade

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
ehh3.png

Haley: Women accusers should be heard, even if Trump is target

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on Sunday that any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if she is accusing President Donald Trump.

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard,” Haley said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “They should be heard, and they should be dealt with.”

Haley, discussing that cultural shift, applauded the women who have come forward: “I‘m proud of their strength. I‘m proud of their courage.”

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
he gets a little credit :yeshrug: i wont be intellectually dishonest. these dudes are specualting all over the place with trump in office, and the market is up because of it. but its really not a good thing, because "deregulation" is what leads to these fukking banking meltdowns

but the right's dishonesty on this issue is beyond disgusting. the unemployment nyumbers under obama were 'fake', but under trump its 'historic' :camby:last i checked, obama inherited a country losing jobs and left it a country gaining jobs. they complain about him doubling the debt, but clearly dont give a fukk about the republicans increasing the deficit by a trillion dollars in a decade

Trump bets his presidency on putting liquidity into the market by gutting the government and deregulation and artificially pumping up the market by fostering the growth of defense spending. Bad long term policy but good for re-election in 2020