Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of The Inland Empire
i really think it's the electoral college and the same could be said about the house of representatives.
they both give greater representation to states with lower populations as a counter balance to the larger states.
the larger states like Cali and NY tend to be liberal and socially progressive but the political will of the people in larger states is weakened by diluting their representation.

it's fukked up that fewer people get a louder voice and that's how you get trump.

And dont forget folks like the NRA,Kochs and Mercers dumping off Money to the Reps and Senators to keep enforcing those fukked up Policies

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Commentary:
I study liars. I've never seen one like Donald Trump.
The college students in our research told an average of two lies a day, and the community members told one. (A more recent study of the lies 1,000 U. S. adults told in the previous 24 hours found that people told an average of 1.65 lies per day; the authors noted that 60 percent of the participants said they told no lies at all, while the top 5 percent of liars told nearly half of all the falsehoods in the study.) The most prolific liar among the students told an average of 6.6 lies a day. The biggest liar in the community sample told 4.3 lies in an average day.

In Trump's first 298 days in office, however, he made 1,628 false or misleading claims or flip-flops, by The Post's tally. That's about six per day, far higher than the average rate in our studies. And of course, reporters have access to only a subset of Trump's false statements — the ones he makes publicly — so unless he never stretches the truth in private, his actual rate of lying is almost certainly higher.

That rate has been accelerating. Starting in early October, The Post's tracking showed that Trump told a remarkable nine lies a day, outpacing even the biggest liars in our research.

But the flood of deceit isn't the most surprising finding about Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wrong with America? Why is your country so horrible?
sociopathic white people controlling most of the money, combined with right wing whites voting enough to influence policy

most of what i have a problem with in america stems directly from those two things :snoop:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of The Inland Empire
24131319_1450784774990502_4739811672936681649_n.jpg

Thats a mean Peoples Eyebrow Sarah Huckleberry Sandbags is throwing up there:leon: