General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trying to impeach him is a waste of time. Pelosi and all Intelligent people know this. He’s not getting impeached as long as the Senate is in republican control.
So is passing symbolic legislation that never makes the floor in the senate, but here we are. :yeshrug:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You're an accelerationist.

You're entire argument against social programs is that it doesn't allow black people to hurt enough to uplift themselves or revolt.

Have you changed? Speak on it. :unimpressed:
:manny:
Nope haven't changed... barring a collapse(or serious reduction in size) of the state I don't see cacs on either side of the isle uplifting blacks. The plans being proposed (save reparations) stand to benefit poor cacs much more than any negro.

Explain why black liberals continue to buy into class warfare? support plans to uplift poor cacs? and increase the size of the state(which is the mechanism by which white supremacy is maintained)?

Reparations is the only "clean" way out of this permanent underclass cacs have imprisoned us in... and I wish more progressives would get on board, and push the agenda the way they do MFA, living wage, higher taxes etc.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:manny:
Nope haven't changed... barring a collapse(or serious reduction in size) of the state I don't see cacs on either side of the isle uplifting blacks. The plans being proposed (save reparations) stand to benefit poor cacs much more than any negro.

Explain why black liberals continue to buy into class warfare? support plans to uplift poor cacs? and increase the size of the state(which is the mechanism by which white supremacy is maintained)?

Reparations is the only "clean" way out of this permanent underclass cacs have imprisoned us in... and I wish more progressives would get on board, and push the agenda the way they do MFA, living wage, higher taxes etc.

You've said that black people are worse off because liberals prop them up with social welfare.

Do you still hold this position?

And can you also explain how reparations isn't social welfare

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You've said that black people are worse off because liberals prop them up with social welfare.

1. Do you still hold this position?

2. And can you also explain how reparations isn't social welfare
1. Yes. I believe social programs obscure the median black household incomes continued decrease and mask the states continued annihilation of the black family... and benefit other demographics far more than blacks.
Abolish welfare, and replace it with reparations. Poor cacs/Asians/latinos HYON.:coffee:
More than enough cacs view welfare as reparations as is.

2. I've been vocally opposed to a cash payout, and in favor of reparations in the form of tax exemptions for native born blacks and black owned businesses. I don't consider exemption from taxes social welfare...
If we are talking a cash payout, im not a free market purist(unless trolling) and welcome cash reparations. I believe in trade offs, and this tradeoff appears to be a peaceful way to find a competitive equilibrium between blacks and whites in the market.

Now...
Explain why black liberals continue to buy into class warfare over the race war being waged against us? poor cacs aren't being shot dead with impunity... nikkas are.
Why do black progressives support policies that will cost millions of jobs, knowing we are historically the group suffering the highest level of unemployment?
Why do progressives(in general) resist the black push for tangibles?

:popcorn3:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Trump is just daring democrats and I can't blame him...there IS a distinct possibility its not successful and won't even remove him :wow:
He and his advisors have calculated that having those four congesswomen and immigration in the news everyday until election day is most beneficial to him. We're going to get 15 more months of this type of baiting especially now that Pelosi and them are beefing. Dude is going to open that wound.