ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Hill
5 hrs ·
A group of nearly a dozen people living with diabetes made an hours-long trek from Minnesota to Canada in order to stock up on months-worth of insulin, which only costs $34 in Canada instead of the United States' $380.

"People are having to choose between, ‘Do I pay my rent or do I buy my insulin?’” one group member said.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Group travels from Minnesota to Canada to buy $34 insulin that runs for $380 in the US
“Three months’ supply and save thousands and thousands of dollars.”

Damn that is crazy...:dwillhuh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Trump’s July Fourth event and weekend protests bankrupted D.C. security fund, mayor says
President Trump’s overhauled July Fourth celebration cost the D.C. government $1.7 million, an amount that — combined with police expenses for demonstrations through the weekend — has bankrupted a special fund used to protect the nation’s capital from terrorist threats and provide security at events such as rallies and state funerals.

In a letter to the president on Tuesday, D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) warned that the fund has now been depleted and is estimated to be running a $6 million deficit by Sept. 30. The mayor also noted that the account was never reimbursed for $7.3 million in expenses from Trump’s 2017 inauguration.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

skip1.png