General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

:russ::mjlol:

Pelosi is going nowhere near that shyt. She try to impeach him and all the Democrats' and their donors' dirty, nasty laundry gets put out on front street.

Anything Epstein should be considered radioactive and toxic for GOP and Dems. Both sides. Both sides. :troll:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
5 hrs ·
British far-right activist Tommy Robinson begged President Trump to grant him political asylum while speaking on InfoWars, a plea that comes after he was found in contempt of court for live-streaming defendants in a 2018 criminal trial.

“I feel like I’m two days away from being sentenced to death in the U.K. for journalism."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Far-right anti-Muslim UK activist Tommy Robinson begs Trump to grant him asylum after conviction
Robinson later claimed that British prisons are "controlled by jihadi gangs" and that he would be killed if he ended up in jail.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
5 hrs ·
A group of nearly a dozen people living with diabetes made an hours-long trek from Minnesota to Canada in order to stock up on months-worth of insulin, which only costs $34 in Canada instead of the United States' $380.

"People are having to choose between, ‘Do I pay my rent or do I buy my insulin?’” one group member said.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Group travels from Minnesota to Canada to buy $34 insulin that runs for $380 in the US
“Three months’ supply and save thousands and thousands of dollars.”

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

flLAyHC.png

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Trump is simply returning cacs to their basest instincts. Pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth.
The preacher - congregation dynamic. Nothing is true unless the preacher says it is, and the congregation is willing to excuse everything.