General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I heard that Speech he gave in Missouri and I noticed he says the same thing when he's dissing someone
"Weak on Borders"
" Weak on Crime"
"Wants to Raise Taxes" etc. etc.
Buzz words. Gotta rally the troops. Really all he has to say is For Abortion and they wouldn't even hear anything else. Roy Moore has shown the world that in a major way.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Conspiracy theory is this dotard entire shtick:russ:

That’s how he started and won the election for the most part...not taking away Russia’s help

But i can’t imagine living in a constant conspiracy theory loop :mindblown:

You work with these people you may be friends with them smh!
I used to work with one that said Obama was gonna cancel the election so he could stay in office. Dude was creepy as fukk. I avoided him whenever possible. They really thought Obama was some boogeyman out to punish white folks.

I told dude to his face he was paranoid. Alex Jones doesn't stay on air for the hell of it. These sad souls are tuning in.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He just said that in addition to the personal tax credits (which he says will give people back @ $2k each), wages will be higher by about $4k for everyone because the tax cuts to businesses will allow them to pay higher salaries...

:stopitslime:

EDIT: And how many times is he going to say "I, Me, We....."?? Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back there.....
People will eat that shyt up about tax cuts leading to higher salaries, but it just doesn't happen. Businesses are going to stockpile more money and continue fukking over their lower level employees.

And these motherfukkers will keep voting republican because of the liberals and the gays.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
White House Envisions Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo, Within Weeks
The White House has developed a plan to force out Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson, whose relationship with President Trump has been strained, and replace him with Mike Pompeo, the C.I.A. director, within the next several weeks, senior administration officials said on Thursday.

Mr. Pompeo would be replaced at the C.I.A. by Senator Tom Cotton, a Republican from Arkansas
who has been a key ally of the president on national security matters, according to the White House plan. Mr. Cotton has signaled that he would accept the job if offered, said the officials, who insisted on anonymity to discuss sensitive deliberations before decisions are announced.

It was not immediately clear whether Mr. Trump has given final approval to the plan, but he has been said to have soured on Mr. Tillerson and in general is ready to make a change at the State Department.

John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff, developed the transition plan and has discussed it with other officials. Under his plan, the shake-up of the national security team would happen around the end of the year or shortly afterward.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Where’s that Survivor: White House graphic when you need it? :russ:
4gMXdB8.jpg