General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
He'd better be careful or he might not have someone to help him down the stairs on their next meeting :sas2:

anigif_sub-buzz-31818-1485709088-2.gif

If Tiffany or Barron were smart they would push his roly poly ass down a flight of stairs

Or slip some plutonium in his hand delivered big Mac

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I heard that Speech he gave in Missouri and I noticed he says the same thing when he's dissing someone
"Weak on Borders"
" Weak on Crime"
"Wants to Raise Taxes" etc. etc.
That's trumps list of easy things to remember. He also does that stupid look to his left after he makes a quip as his base of zombies consume is orange excrement of gibberish and lies.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theresa probably gave him a call and told him to keep the Uk out his mouth :russ:

Don’t forget the UK is coming after the social media platforms for their part in Brexit, and May went in on Dotard’s best friend - Putin, a few weeks ago.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Smiley has me :dead:

Has @3Rivers or any of the mods considered developing a Coli smiley pack for mobile platforms? I would gladly pay a few dollars to be able to drop these gems in a WhatsApp convo.
Man, I was thinking this same thing earlier today. I can't count how many times I could've used coli smileys in my text conversations. Would definitely be worth the money :yes:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Conspiracy theory is this dotard entire shtick:russ:

That’s how he started and won the election for the most part...not taking away Russia’s help

But i can’t imagine living in a constant conspiracy theory loop :mindblown:

You work with these people you may be friends with them smh!