General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yoooo....trump's grudge against McCain is the stuff of legends. Trump might be on his death bed...

"Father, is there anything you want to tell us? We love you"

"Yes Ivanka, your brothers...watch out for them, make sure they don't do anything too stupid...boys...don't fukk this up and never apologize for nothing....fukk all these idiot cocksuckers"

"OK father...."

"One,...more..thing"

"Yes father??"

"fuk mccain"

Trump really does take beef to heart tho hes like the white 50 cent

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

remember that one time president hussein saluted our fine troops with a latte cup in his hand? BOTH SIDES!

But he loves the military. :sas1:

Trump has some intense insecurity issues. The guy is 72 years old and acts like a spiteful 13 yr old on some, "no Billy, you weren't invited to my party because I don't like your face!"

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mattyglesias
You’re really not supposed to put this kind of thing in writing, though of course when you control the Supreme Court it doesn’t necessarily matter.
Ari Berman

@AriBerman
New docs show that architect of GOP gerrymandering was behind Trump's push to add citizenship question to 2020 census, said it "would clearly be a disadvantage to the Democrats” & “advantageous to Republicans and Non-Hispanic
Whites” May 30, 2019 Letter to Judge Jesse Furman … via @hansilowang

09:15 - 30 May 2019
D70QuVCXsAoUvs_

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Pretty disgusted the Navy covered John McCain's name on request of the White House. They say he didnt even mention the ship during his speech but mentioned the others there. He's clearly an enemy to this country but he's white so I guess its okay.
So amazing how many examples we have of this man being totally UnAmerican.

It right there in our face every single day. I think this country is doomed.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

There’s absolutely no saving it at this point. It’s just a question of how bad the fire that burns it all down is going to get and if anything will be salvageable afterwards.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
There’s absolutely no saving it at this point. It’s just a question of how bad the fire that burns it all down is going to get and if anything will be salvageable afterwards.
The only way I see us avoiding the ice berg is if Republicans finally admit Trump is wrong and needs to go. As long as they defend him he will continue to destroy us. The dems are trying to dicipline someone else's out of control child while his parents look the other way.

I don't buy the whole they afraid to lose their seats... because repubs are still gonna vote for the republicans. That isn't changing. Trumps base will gradually latch on to the next closest piece of shyt.

But if owning the libs is that important then we are a done deal once a huge war starts or a major terrorist attack takes place and Trump invokes more powers.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

It should have been a wrap for Trump when he shytted on McCain for being a P.O.W.. Just imagine any other presidential candidate still getting love while shytting on a repub fave and the military at the same time

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Trump seems like a bytch
He’d fold and couldn’t resort to physical confrontation to a man or a woman

When Cohen said Mr. Trump would never I believed him

I see no scenario where Trump hasn't hit his wives.

We have one who accused him of rape.

So there's probably of a mix of that, physical abuse, and I'm his old age just storming out and buying p*ssy.

Documenting Trump’s Abuse of Women

When “Lost Tyc00n” was published, Kirkus Reviews credited Hurt, a former contributing editor at Texas Monthly, with having written “a slick, informed account.” The Times ignored it. Trump denounced it, and last year, in a tweet, he called Hurt a “dummy dope” who “wrote a failed book.”

The part of the book that caused the most controversy concerns Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’ ” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.