General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@justinamash
.@POTUS is (again) going around Congress—this time to unilaterally approve billions in arms sales, including to the brutal Saudi regime. Congress must reclaim its powers. When will the legislative branch stand up to the executive branch?
The Wall Street Journal

@WSJ
White House invokes emergency provision to sidestep Congress and enable billions of dollars in weapons sales to Mideast allies such as Saudi Arabia Trump Invokes Emergency Arms Sales Authority to Counter Iran

3:30 PM - May 24, 2019

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The incredible part is that she actually called the cops. Considering the place they give women in their ideology, imagine how many times shyt like this happens without getting reported. Watching the Trumps interact I have very little doubt that Melania has had to stay out of the public eye for days at a time at points in their marriage so that no one saw anything.

I have direct knowledge of a DV incident by a Texas State Rep that was never reported.

Trump seems like a bytch
He’d fold and couldn’t resort to physical confrontation to a man or a woman

When Cohen said Mr. Trump would never I believed him

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trump's new tariff proposals include a 25% tax on video game consoles

The United States and China have been engaging in intense trade negotiations for quite some time now. Both sides have attempted to get the upper hand by raising tariffs on the other, and the situation is still escalating. Unfortunately, there’s a very real chance that the video game industry will be caught in the crossfire. The Office of the United States Trade Representative has just published the list of newly-proposed import taxes. The list comes at the behest of United States President Donald Trump. A quick search reveals that video game consoles are on the list.

New tariffs on video game consoles
Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony all manufacture many of their products in Chinese plants. If these new tariffs pass, all of those parts will be hit with a 25% import tax. The current price is 10%, so that’s a pretty steep increase. Gamers could end up paying the price in the form of more expensive consoles and computer parts. The Entertainment Software Association has weighed in, expressing their disapproval.

The video game industry boasts a trade surplus for the American economy. Tariffs will hurt the American economy, its industries, and its consumers.

Donald Trump first proposed these tariffs late last year, but at the time no action was taken. Now the plans are in writing, and they could be made official in one month. Public hearings will begin on June 17, just after the video game industry wraps up E3. Depending on how the discussions go, the tariffs could be put in place as early as June 24. Trump will meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping on June 28 at a summit of leaders in Japan. If the additional tariffs are not in place then, those talks will be key in deciding the fate of these plans.

:hhh::dwillhuh:
Look at THIS bullshyt!!!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Washington Post
4 hrs ·
Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts issued a public apology to the middle school, where the majority of students are black or Latino.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Black students on a field trip said they were told ‘no food, no drink, no watermelon.’ Now the museum is apologizing.
Accusations of racism at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts have prompted a larger conversation about how elite cultural institutions can be uncomfortable spaces for people of color.

:scust:

all of New England can suck my dikk.
it's beautiful and in the fall it's incredible but fukk that whole area in general.
driving around boston it the woat.

no street signs.
one way streets everywhere.
no grid pattern for the city streets....
full

don't even get me started on the sports fans.
i lived in New England for a hot minute and never registered my car there.
i was riding around with NY plates and rocking a NY fitted hat every day.

yo, i got stories.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trump seems like a bytch
He’d fold and couldn’t resort to physical confrontation to a man or a woman

When Cohen said Mr. Trump would never I believed him

He's 6'3", 240lbs. Way way bigger than his wives. And he seems completely incapable of keeping his own emotions under check, especially when he doesn't get his way. If he was having an altercation with one of his wives and she didn't fold and go his way? I just don't see what else he would do.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He's 6'3", 240lbs. Way way bigger than his wives. And he seems completely incapable of keeping his own emotions under check, especially when he doesn't get his way. If he was having an altercation with one of his wives and she didn't fold and go his way? I just don't see what else he would do.
I see no scenario where Trump hasn't hit his wives.

We have one who accused him of rape.

So there's probably of a mix of that, physical abuse, and I'm his old age just storming out and buying p*ssy.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Biden a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?
9:32 PM - May 25, 2019

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps