General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I read up on this. Open and shut case. Stripped him naked, shot him twice them blasted a grenade under his body to try to hide the evidence, left it under a bridge to be discovered by villagers. Multiple eyewitnesses including an Iraqi interpreter and soldiers from his own platoon. Didn't report the death until he was turned in by others. Had to admit defying orders to even still have the guy in custody or questioning in the first place. His only lifeline was a 80-year-old doctor who claims he could give "blood splatter testimony" to back up his self-defense claims, doctor was a quack who just made whatever shyt up and that defense had already been rejected by the appeals court.

He gave him a pardon because he was a White US soldier who killed a Muslim, and because his parents were well connected as fukk (dad was an FBI agent and mom was a federal prosecutor). Those are the only reasons.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I read up on this. Open and shut case. Stripped him naked, shot him twice them blasted a grenade under his body to try to hide the evidence, left it under a bridge to be discovered by villagers. Multiple eyewitnesses including an Iraqi interpreter and soldiers from his own platoon. Didn't report the death until he was turned in by others. Had to admit defying orders to even still have the guy in custody or questioning in the first place. His only lifeline was a 80-year-old doctor who claims he could give "blood splatter testimony" to back up his self-defense claims, doctor was a quack who just made whatever shyt up and that defense had already been rejected by the appeals court.

He gave him a pardon because he was a White US soldier who killed a Muslim, and because his parents were well connected as fukk (dad was an FBI agent and mom was a federal prosecutor). Those are the only reasons.

That’s what I figured before I read it, I thought it was the navy seal when I first got the alert, I’m sure that will be coming soon. More red meat for the base...

I forgot he gave one to Arpaio in yesterday already

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah, fukk our fields, fukk our food supply, I hope that Monsanto takes over all the farms and just starts pumping cow antibiotics and Roundup directly into our arteries.

monsanto and roundup are separate issues

:manny:

They supported Trump and his trade war and it's lead to pain for their customers as well as themselves. Is it worth bothering pointing out that they don't carry the burden of Trump and conservatives being in power while they get bailed out by taxpayers because of their behavior? It's more than our purchasing power at the grocery store that's been harmed, it's an entrenched white supremacist, fascist, libertarian agenda that wants to take away our rights, imprison, and impoverish us.

I refuse to "like" people who are actively trying to harm me.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

They supported Trump and his trade war and it's lead to pain for their customers as well as themselves. Is it worth bothering pointing out that they don't carry the burden of Trump and conservatives being in power while they get bailed out by taxpayers because of their behavior? It's more than our purchasing power at the grocery store that's been harmed, it's an entrenched white supremacist, fascist, libertarian agenda that wants to take away our rights, imprison, and impoverish us.

Yup, I'm absolutely out of sympathy for Trump supporters. :yeshrug:

As far as I'm concerned they need to deal with the consequences of how they vote.

The effects it'll have on the rest of us are unfortunate, but it is what it is.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You don't have to "like" anyone. But being ambivalent towards the devastation of your own food supply is like not giving a fukk about the mental state of the doctors at the hospital where you and your family all get their treatment. You might not give a fukk about those doctors, but you want the quality of care to be good when you need them.

I've been getting ready a post on farming since last week - there are 45,000 Black farmers out there. They are far MORE vulnerable than the White farmers, anything that fukks farming up is going to be 10-fold more likely to fukk them up. Not to mention that there's plenty of farmers out there who don't support Trump or conservatives - treating them like a monolith is stupid. Organic farmers and conservation-minded farmers tend to be fairly liberal, even the old-school Wendell Berry style crunchy cons think Trump is a shythead.

And Monsanto and Roundup are NOT separate issues. Who do you think is working so hard to drive small farmers out of business? Who do you think snatches up that land when they go out of business? It all goes to agribusiness. Every loss of a family farm is a win for agribusiness, who are in cahoots with the seed, chemical, and petrol companies to turn farming into an industrial activity and completely fukk up our food supply and environment for the sake of corporate profits. The food that WE eat gets worse every time life gets harder for small farmers.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You don't have to "like" anyone. But being ambivalent towards the devastation of your own food supply is like not giving a fukk about the mental state of the doctors at the hospital where you and your family all get their treatment. You might not give a fukk about those doctors, but you want the quality of care to be good when you need them.

I've been getting ready a post on farming since last week - there are 45,000 Black farmers out there. They are far MORE vulnerable than the White farmers, anything that fukks farming up is going to be 10-fold more likely to fukk them up. Not to mention that there's plenty of farmers out there who don't support Trump or conservatives - treating them like a monolith is stupid. Organic farmers and conservation-minded farmers tend to be fairly liberal, even the old-school Wendell Berry style crunchy cons think Trump is a shythead.

And Monsanto and Roundup are NOT separate issues. Who do you think is working so hard to drive small farmers out of business? Who do you think snatches up that land when they go out of business? It all goes to agribusiness. Every loss of a family farm is a win for agribusiness, who are in cahoots with the seed, chemical, and petrol companies to turn farming into an industrial activity and completely fukk up our food supply and environment for the sake of corporate profits. The food that WE eat gets worse every time life gets harder for small farmers.

They're the ones consciously fukking up our food supply and their b*stard relatives who vote these conservative shyts into office. I clearly care more about our food supply than the farmers who voted for this state affairs.

Of course I care about black farmers and farmers who are opposed to these tariffs and the agribusiness.

Who do you think keeps putting the people in power who push to expand the agribusiness and lobbying?

:patrice: