General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
DFW is Trump HQ.

He raised the 2nd most money here and in its prime, DFW had the largest KKK chapter in the country.
Excellent point, not only do you have racist whites, but most of them have a LOT of money. Collin County is one of the richest counties in the country and I believe trump raised the most money there. So the Allens, Plano, McKinney, Frisco. People think it's liberal but it's not.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
5rv9pyi3rkxy.jpg

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I just read in local news he's appointed Doug Manchester, a local near billionaire developer, shocking, I know, to be ambassador to the Bahamas. Manchester is a world class a$$hole, and is just like a Westcoast Trump, though I have stayed at his hotels, read his paper (when he owned the UT) and ate at his venues, just a sickening display wealthy, old white men, and their sway over American politics.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excellent point, not only do you have racist whites, but most of them have a LOT of money. Collin County is one of the richest counties in the country and I believe trump raised the most money there. So the Allens, Plano, McKinney, Frisco. People think it's liberal but it's not.

He got more money out of Preston Hollow then all of Collin County combined. And :scust: @ Mayor Beth.