General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
A few years ago I filed for a passport. I was put through the wringer and had to have school and medical records from when I was a child, any saved items that shows info from grade schools, personal references, literally was asked to bring everything I could get my hands on. I had my Mom digging through everything she ever kept to find documents/papers.

AND I had to take it into their offices (Had to go to DC for that since it was the closest office to me) for an interview and review of my documents (this took an entire day because they split the process up). It was no joke. Not even a little bit.

Sh*t was crazy and I still can't believe I had to go through all that for a damn passport.

i just got a passport this year.
i filled out the paperwork at the post office and gave them my birth certificate.

about 2 weeks later i got my birth certificate back with my passport.
it was pretty easy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5842045739204608.png

Look at that face... so much fukking hate...:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

There's Always a New Low for the Trump White House
DAVID A. GRAHAM

Defense Secretary James Mattis

Following a contentious National Security Council meeting, Mattis told people close to him that the president had the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader.”

Chief of Staff John Kelly

“He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

Former Top Economic Adviser Gary Cohn

“A professional liar.”

Former Personal Attorney John Dowd

“You are not a good witness … Mr. President, I’m afraid I just can’t help you,” Dowd told Trump in a meeting in which he counseled the president not to agree to an interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Earlier, Dowd told Mueller why he didn’t want Trump to testify. “I’m not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot. And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, ‘I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?’”

Dowd also reportedly referred to Trump as “a fukking liar.”

Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus

While serving as chief of staff, Priebus expressed discontent with the president’s social-media habits. He called the president’s bedroom—where he watches cable news—“the devil’s workshop,” and referred to the hours when Trump tweets as “the witching hour.”

“When you put a snake and a rat and a falcon and a rabbit and a shark and a seal in a zoo without walls, things start getting nasty and bloody,” Priebus said, referring to the White House.

Former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter

“It felt like we were walking along the edge of the cliff perpetually … Other times, we would fall over the edge, and an action would be taken,” Porter said, referring to top administration officials’—including Mattis’s— practice of ignoring Trump’s directions on foreign-policy matters when they considered them to be too extreme.

“This was no longer a presidency. This is no longer a White House. This is a man being who he is.”

Woodward: The Most Explosive Quotes From Trump Aides - The Atlantic