General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
This regulating google searches is another page straight outta a dictator’s playbook for Trump. Like goddamn, this is some Russia, China and North Korea shyt. :snoop:
The next guy won't be an insane narcissist with a tiny dikk.

The next one will be Mike Pence, quiet, unassuming, but consolidating power more and more and more towards singular group think to prep the US to become a de-facto single party state run by oligarchs.

It's gonna get real ugly if things continue to trend like this.

Daps
Uh oh. He coming after folk's weed! This may bring him down....
I wish I knew how you guys change/create those images because I would create one of Trump showing him as a straight up clown.
We literally have the biggest oldest troll "running" this country.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
dahell2.png

@NBCPolitic
Trump: "I think we did a fantastic job in Puerto Rico. We're still helping Puerto Rico. The governor is an excellent guy and he's very happy with the job we've done... I think most of the people in Puerto Rico really appreciate what we've done."

3:05 PM - Aug 29, 2018

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

A few years ago I filed for a passport. I was put through the wringer and had to have school and medical records from when I was a child, any saved items that shows info from grade schools, personal references, literally was asked to bring everything I could get my hands on. I had my Mom digging through everything she ever kept to find documents/papers.

AND I had to take it into their offices (Had to go to DC for that since it was the closest office to me) for an interview and review of my documents (this took an entire day because they split the process up). It was no joke. Not even a little bit.

Sh*t was crazy and I still can't believe I had to go through all that for a damn passport.