General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

The New York Times
2 hrs ·
Breaking News: Betsy DeVos, the education secretary, is said to be considering a plan to let schools use federal money to buy guns for teachers.

BREAKING
2 HRS
NYTIMES.COM

Betsy DeVos Is Said to Weigh Letting School Districts Use Federal Funds to Buy Guns
The Education Department may let school districts use money meant for academic enrichment to buy guns, officials with knowledge of the plan say.

@Serious @tru_m.a.c
When I got this alert last night I wanted to vomit. If only one other person in Trump's administration fell, I would hope it's her. She deserves to burn in hell.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What really leaves me clueless, is that I don't get what end game is for these people? What are they really trying accomplish?

Would they be cool, if their family members were killed from gun violence which could have been prevented?

Is being against some form of gun control, really not about helping the NRA profit?

Are unions really that big a deal, that the department of education needs to be overhauled?

Is the EPA establishing regulations so that vulnerable populations don't get sic?

Is undermining societies overall health for profit really, worth being morally bankrupt.

I just don't get it :mindblown:

/rant
"But always – do not forget this, Winston – always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever."

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The New York Times
1 hr ·
"For those wondering if the latest disclosures from the Trump legal file are finally weighty enough to cause top congressional Republicans to break from the president, the answer is no."

NYTIMES.COM

As Bad News Piles Up, Senate Republicans Hardly Flinch
Party leaders found several reasons to look past the legal actions against Trump insiders, even as the president himself was implicated.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn