General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

bannon looks :hhh: to have a black man touching him

Even he realized he fukked up flaunting his wealth in one of the poorest states in the country

i wonder if something struck those cacs in that moment. like ":ohhh: oh shyt hes using me" before going back to worshipping his ass

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

The New York Times
2 hrs ·
Breaking News: Betsy DeVos, the education secretary, is said to be considering a plan to let schools use federal money to buy guns for teachers.

BREAKING
2 HRS
NYTIMES.COM

Betsy DeVos Is Said to Weigh Letting School Districts Use Federal Funds to Buy Guns
The Education Department may let school districts use money meant for academic enrichment to buy guns, officials with knowledge of the plan say.

@Serious @tru_m.a.c

They got to change the narrative from Russia. So they might as well put children's lives at risk with this bullshyt

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

The New York Times
2 hrs ·
Breaking News: Betsy DeVos, the education secretary, is said to be considering a plan to let schools use federal money to buy guns for teachers.

BREAKING
2 HRS
NYTIMES.COM

Betsy DeVos Is Said to Weigh Letting School Districts Use Federal Funds to Buy Guns
The Education Department may let school districts use money meant for academic enrichment to buy guns, officials with knowledge of the plan say.

@Serious @tru_m.a.c
I legit can't tell when I'm being trolled or not.....

bnew

Veteran
Daps
DlR9eoiXgAU9j_h.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Even he realized he fukked up flaunting his wealth in one of the poorest states in the country

He used that same material at that Minnesota rally I believe. He got a lot of cheers. Look at him bombing big time using the same lines. :dead:

Also he's upset he's not considered Elite, keeps saying "I have a better this and that, I,I...then he realizes he's bombing on stage and then tries to make it about his supporters...for a few seconds there, those idiots realized Trump is conning them but that temporary moment of clarity didn't last I'm assuming.

Hilarious though.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

one more chink in the teflon armor...i'll take it.
the cracks are too many and too wide.
and he's only taking glancing blows at this point.
when Mueller hits him with that liver shot (jr or other kids getting indicted).....then we gonna have to deal with
full

the uppercut to the head by Mueller will have to follow up immediately and better not miss.
him and his team have been nothing short of impressive up to this point with how they have handled
every aspect of this investigation.

The New York Times
2 hrs ·

BREAKING
2 HRS
NYTIMES.COM

@Serious @tru_m.a.c

these people must have lost their minds.
either that or they are truly morally bankrupt and beyond redemption.

or....they are getting ideas from sacha baron cohen's characters and saying "yup, that's actually a great idea!"

They got to change the narrative from Russia. So they might as well put children's lives at risk with this bullshyt

beyond redemption.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
these people must have lost their minds.
either that or they are truly morally bankrupt and beyond redemption.
What really leaves me clueless, is that I don't get what end game is for these people? What are they really trying accomplish?

Would they be cool, if their family members were killed from gun violence which could have been prevented?

Is being against some form of gun control, really not about helping the NRA profit?

Are unions really that big a deal, that the department of education needs to be overhauled?

Is the EPA establishing regulations so that vulnerable populations don't get sic?

Is undermining societies overall health for profit really, worth being morally bankrupt.

I just don't get it :mindblown:

/rant