General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
If we're waiting on republicans to break ranks and prevent this shyt then you know we're in trouble.

Homeland Security, ICE, and Customs are about to be the goddamned Gestapo.

All headed by Kelly who thinks Iran operates in Latin America and supported Trump from the get-go. :francis:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Yo guys Exxon Mobil has found oil in my country and are planning to drill. How worried should I be?:sadcam:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I don't have a factual perspective to add. All I know is that Venezuela is about to go through some serious shyt. :beli:

Yeah they were trying to start some shyt with us and our president had to to the United Nations.

Last edited:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
move back and financially benefit from it somehow.

Well I figured our currency will be revalued soon so I'm planning ahead. I live in a country that uses the U.S. dollars and I feel It would be wise to take advantage of the exchange rate and send money back so I can at least get over a million in the bank before I head back. Once the currency revalues hopefully I'll be rich.

I'm also thinking of other ways to benefit.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
And?

Just another person that I don't think was a right pick. Just like many others.

You dudes creating this false narrative that anyone who doesn't jump on the hate trump bandwagon supports everything he does is pathetic.

I can support one pick and hate another. That's what being objective is. Not just blindly hating or loving everything a person does. That is cultish. Ppl seeing every trump move as bad(or good) is just as bad as ppl saying Obama could do no wrong....(or was the worst president ever).

And I didn't even vote for trump, in fact as a moderate, there are many liberal stances that I am strongly behind.
In fact I'd say I support more liberal issues than conservative issues(free healthcare, free education, abortion, gay rights,etc.).

So many closed minded and blind ppl in here creating these false equivalences because someone isn't a mindless drone and can actually look at issues individually and not just support the "home team" regardless of how bad something is.
Shut the fukk up

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
forgot about Linda McMahon being put up for SBA

stupid fukking cacs