General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
:hhh:
you have time for shyt like that? i dont research family trees when someone is brought up.
:gucci: the fukk was the point of this?
You dont do much research on anything you just regargle talking points that are fed to you...Dont feel bad though, you're just like the majority of the public.

Have a nice day!

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@The_One
@CACtain Planet

guy who actively defended a discriminatory law as head of civil rights division of DOJ :hhh:
And?

Just another person that I don't think was a right pick. Just like many others.

You dudes creating this false narrative that anyone who doesn't jump on the hate trump bandwagon supports everything he does is pathetic.

I can support one pick and hate another. That's what being objective is. Not just blindly hating or loving everything a person does. That is cultish. Ppl seeing every trump move as bad(or good) is just as bad as ppl saying Obama could do no wrong....(or was the worst president ever).

And I didn't even vote for trump, in fact as a moderate, there are many liberal stances that I am strongly behind.
In fact I'd say I support more liberal issues than conservative issues(free healthcare, free education, abortion, gay rights,etc.).

So many closed minded and blind ppl in here creating these false equivalences because someone isn't a mindless drone and can actually look at issues individually and not just support the "home team" regardless of how bad something is.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You dont do much research on anything you just regargle talking points that are fed to you...Dont feel bad though, you're just like the majority of the public.

Have a nice day!

:hhh: you mean regurgitate?

what are you talking about?

"In his most recent, high-profile civil rights case, Gore defended the University of North Carolina in a lawsuit brought by the ACLU challenging the state’s infamous, anti-transgender bathroom bill."

Trump’s Pick to Enforce Civil Rights Is an Expert at Defending GOP Voting Laws

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And?

Just another person that I don't think was a right pick. Just like many others.

You dudes creating this false narrative that anyone who doesn't jump on the hate trump bandwagon supports everything he does is pathetic.

I can support one pick and hate another. That's what being objective is. Not just blindly hating or loving everything a person does. That is cultish. Ppl seeing every trump move as bad(or good) is just as bad as ppl saying Obama could do no wrong....(or was the worst president ever).

And I didn't even vote for trump, in fact as a moderate, there are many liberal stances that I am strongly behind.
In fact I'd say I support more liberal issues than conservative issues(free healthcare, free education, abortion, gay rights,etc.).

So many closed minded and blind ppl in here creating these false equivalences because someone isn't a mindless drone and can actually look at issues individually and not just support the "home team" regardless of how bad something is.

i didnt say that :why:

just wanted your thoughts :skip:

when he does something you think is great, tag me :manny:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
when he does something you think is great, tag me :manny:
Well, here's hoping he does something great. I hope he is productive and brings about positive change.

At this point everyone should be hoping that.

But if he doesn't then he can :camby: and we can get someone new in there.

I don't make allegiances to any person, corporation, brand, party, etc.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Tillerson about to be confirmed. Tally of who voted for dude coming shortly.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just needed 1 Republican to show some backbone.

"The U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted 11-10 to approve Tillerson, with every committee Republican backing Tillerson and every Democrat opposing his nomination.

His backing by the committee had been in doubt until earlier on Monday, when Republican Senator Marco Rubio, a committee member, said he planned to back Tillerson."

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Just needed 1 Republican to show some backbone.

"The U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted 11-10 to approve Tillerson, with every committee Republican backing Tillerson and every Democrat opposing his nomination.

His backing by the committee had been in doubt until earlier on Monday, when Republican Senator Marco Rubio, a committee member, said he planned to back Tillerson."
Don't want to hear shyt about no "good republicans" after this. :scust:

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If we're waiting on republicans to break ranks and prevent this shyt then you know we're in trouble.