General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why is he picking such terrible people:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Because he doesn't know what he is doing
“When I saw all this youth, this great-looking, young people, I said I’m going to talk for a few minutes about success. Should I do that?” Trump asked the crowd gathered at St. Norbert College in De Pere, Wisconsin, as he pivoted from talking about how the Republican Party has treated him unfairly in the delegate-selection process.

Conceding that “there’s a certain amount of luck” involved in success, Trump recounted the story of “a friend who’s just an unlucky guy. Just an unlucky guy.”

“He’s smart, he went to the Wharton School of Finance, he’s smart, actually he’s a brilliant guy. He’s always been unlucky. And no matter what happens, it just works that way. And he never really succeeded,” Trump lamented.

“And you’ll find that when you become very successful, the people that you will like best are the people that are less successful than you, because when you go to a table you can tell them all of these wonderful stories, and they’ll sit back and listen,” he said. “Does that make sense to you? OK? Always be around unsuccessful people because everybody will respect you. Do you understand that?”

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
“When I saw all this youth, this great-looking, young people, I said I’m going to talk for a few minutes about success. Should I do that?” Trump asked the crowd gathered at St. Norbert College in De Pere, Wisconsin, as he pivoted from talking about how the Republican Party has treated him unfairly in the delegate-selection process.

Conceding that “there’s a certain amount of luck” involved in success, Trump recounted the story of “a friend who’s just an unlucky guy. Just an unlucky guy.”

“He’s smart, he went to the Wharton School of Finance, he’s smart, actually he’s a brilliant guy. He’s always been unlucky. And no matter what happens, it just works that way. And he never really succeeded,” Trump lamented.

“And you’ll find that when you become very successful, the people that you will like best are the people that are less successful than you, because when you go to a table you can tell them all of these wonderful stories, and they’ll sit back and listen,” he said. “Does that make sense to you? OK? Always be around unsuccessful people because everybody will respect you. Do you understand that?”

:dwillhuh:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's the vanity ... being around other successful rich folk leads to ego/dikk swingin'

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

WASHINGTON—President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday named a top government-relations executive for one of the nation’s largest mortgage companies to the team overseeing the transition at the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Shawn Krause is executive vice president of government advocacy for Quicken Loans Inc., the privately held mortgage company that is the largest underwriter of mortgages backed by the Federal Housing Administration, which is part of HUD.

Ms. Krause, who has been registered to lobby for Quicken since 2009, deregistered as a lobbyist in the last few weeks, a Quicken executive said Tuesday. Ms. Krause was registered to lobby Congress, HUD and other federal regulators as recently as Sept. 30, according to a disclosure form filed Nov. 18.

The Trump transition team ordered all lobbyists removed from its ranks two weeks ago to follow through on campaign pledges made by Mr. Trump to “drain the swamp” in Washington.

What's funny about this? Quicken, The DOJ, FHA/HUD are currently embroiled in a legal battle.

#draintheswamp