General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
This fool is gone play himself again and get more ppl fukked up holding indoor events. He doesn't give a damn about anybody.

His staff gonna find something else to do on these days...."..I just remembered, I have to wash my hair....".

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I would normally agree. Dude is a phony militant and straight up white nationalist sociopath committed to his cause.

But 40+ years? Basically life? Nah, he can be flipped. Dude is a sleazeball by the end of the day and he does have open reservations about Trump.
He’s not getting 40

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I would normally agree. Dude is a phony militant and straight up white nationalist sociopath committed to his cause.

But 40+ years? Basically life? Nah, he can be flipped. Dude is a sleazeball by the end of the day and he does have open reservations about Trump.
I hope you’re right, family

I wanna be wrong so bad..

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You have to ask your self what incentive Bannon has to be loyal to Trump ala Manafort.

Trump bungled his populist agenda, pushed him out of the WH because his ego couldn't take the idea that the media was calling Bannon the shadow president, and he won't be in office to Pardon him. Not to mention, depending on who Biden has lined up for AG - they're going to bring the smoke to the doorsteps of everyone connected to this administration.

The odds are much better just saving himself now so he can shade off into a drunken haze and plot his next populist takeover of Europe from the confines of a German/Dutch hostel.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@poniewozik
Aug 20, 2020
"The day after their televised chat, the president called Hannity with a question: 'How’d we do?'... In the midst of a crippling pandemic, on a day when another 400-plus Americans would die, the president wanted to know about his ratings."

James Poniewozik
@poniewozik

Hannity lauded Trump to his fans and called him crazy off-air. Fox hosts pooh-poohed coronavirus while Fox was deep cleaning the office and planning work-from-home. (Which Hannity already did from his $$$ basement studio.) This @brianstelter excerpt is

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Trump Jr. distances from Bannon group, says he attended 'single' event

A spokesperson for Trump Jr., whose name is listed on the organization's website as having endorsed it, said he had minimal involvement with the We Build the Wall group.

“Don gave one speech at a single We Build the Wall event over a year ago with a group of angel moms and besides that, has no involvement with their organization,” spokesperson Amanda Miller said in a statement.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@jacobsoboroff
·
Aug 20, 2020
EXCLUSIVE: Trump cabinet officials had a 2018 show-of-hands vote in the White House Situation Room to move forward with separating migrant children, according to officials present, despite warnings the government wasn’t ready. With @JuliaEAinsley.
nbcnews.com
Jacob Soboroff
@jacobsoboroff

No one in the meeting made the case that separating families would be inhumane or immoral, the officials said. Any moral argument regarding immigration "fell on deaf ears" inside the White House, said one of the officials.
Trump cabinet officials voted in 2018 meeting to separate migrant kids
"If we don't enforce this, it is the end of our country as we know it," said Trump adviser Stephen Miller, say officials present at a White House meeting.
nbcnews.com

3:28 PM · Aug 20, 2020