General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kaitlancollins
People involved with the project that Trump definitely knows: Kris Kobach, Erik Prince and Sheriff David Clarke.

Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
WH statement on Bannon’s indictment and involvement in what prosecutors say was a wall scheme: “President Trump has not been involved with Steve Bannon since the campaign and the early part of the Administration, and he does not know the people involved with this project.”
11:38 AM · Aug 20, 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
·
Aug 20, 2020
Here's Trump describing Steve Bannon as something akin to a coffee boy

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
REPORTER: Sir, it's not just Steve Bannon. It's Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Paul Manafort. What's that say about your judgement and the culture of lawlessness around you?

TRUMP: Well, there was great lawlessness in the Obama administration.

:mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Bannon will not flip on Trump....

I would normally agree. Dude is a phony militant and straight up white nationalist sociopath committed to his cause.

But 40+ years? Basically life? Nah, he can be flipped. Dude is a sleazeball by the end of the day and he does have open reservations about Trump.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Bannon will not flip on Trump....

You playing yourself if you believe that. I assume Bannon is in his 60's and facing a possible 40 yrs if he doesn't cut a deal. Remember that's basically a life sentence.

Somethings telling me DeJoy is gone be next on that summerjam screen before the election hits.