General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This has been established since the inauguration

And yet can you believe how many idiots thought this clueless egomaniac was a 5D chess playing genius who was gonna fool and degeat the liberals, the immigrants, the "POC," and the Democrats; make unprecedented appeals to black people (TLR morons with that flag avatar: "AlL TrUmP hAs tO Do Is GiVe BlAck Ppl REpaRAtIonS!!!"); and change black American politics forever?

Twilight Zone shyt.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Trump has to be the worst leader any country has ever seen. Ever.

I been on this planet damn near 40 yrs and I have never seen a "president" like Donald Trump. NEVER! Before him, I considered Bush Jr. the worst of them all at the time. Trump makes George W look like a saint almost due to his level of incompetence.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lincoln Project got a higher work rate than Pac had.
It's smart. They throwing everything they can out there, since they're not making big ad buys with those it's relatively cheap. Then if some of their viral ads prove especially popular, they can make ad buys with those and they'll already be well-tested in the public.

Daps

You know, and I know this is selfish of me. But I wish Biden and Obama has done a rally right now. You know with Obama, they’d fill the arena and you damn sure know that’d rub Trump the wrong way. There’s no one in the Republican rank with star power and pull like Obama. It’s basically just Trump and he’s failing to draw a crowd now.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Y’all ever sat down and really think how terrible Trump truly is? You got a pandemic where 120,000 people is dead. It’s scientifically proven mask work. And this idiot got his followers refusing to wear mask.:dead:

Well let the dumb asses in his base continue not to wear masks. They ass gone be stuck in overcrowded hospitals and might not walk out the bytch. I was watching CNN yesterday and they were say 8 people caught the corona from that Trump rally over Saturday.