General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Hmm . that ramp thing is interesting. He is all my Mom right before she had a major stroke and went into a coma. But the second he hits flat ground it is not a problem.
It felt like it took him 3 minutes to get down to the bottom.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Over 1000 pages of fukkery and Biden is still in for a fight.:deadrose:
Dare i say, uphill battle.

How anyone short of a Trump Supporter does not want the fukkery that will ensue when Trump gets mollywhooped in the electoral college on Election Night 2020 is beyond me :hubie:

That fukkery will be in the history books, law school constitutional text books and we will be talkin about it for decades wat he will do and wat will happen if he loses

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How anyone short of a Trump Supporter does not want the fukkery that will ensue when Trump gets mollywhooped in the electoral college on Election Night 2020 is beyond me :hubie:

That fukkery will be in the history books, law school constitutional text books and we will be talkin about it for decades wat he will do and wat will happen if he loses
I mean, he'll fukk things up on purpose and contest the election results

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Most will remember that in the infamous Access Hollywood video, he makes some remark, that the dim witted, and much younger Billy Bush misses, about Gerald Ford falling out of the bus. When he couldn't open the door, right after they leering at that woman.

"You don't want to fall out of the bus like Ford, Ford, remember Gerald Ford"

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
siy549e3ur451.png