General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He meant to say "the concept of no chokeholds" sounds so innocent and perfect, within that context. Still a mistake, people act like Biden is the only one who misspeaks.

He is also spinning a fairly absurd scenario as common, where a cop is fighting off three goons, like Training Day alley scene or something.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@KFILE
· 40m
NEW: Anthony Tata, the White House's nominee for a top position at the Pentagon has a history of making Islamophobic and inflammatory comments including calling former President Obama a Muslim who “normalized Islam.”
cnn.com

andrew kaczynski
@KFILE
Tata also called Obama “a terrorist leader," and speculated the Iran deal was born out of Obama's "Islamic roots" in an attempt "to help Iranians and the greater Islamic state crush Israel." Top Pentagon policy nominee has a history of Islamophobic and offensive comments - CNNPolitics

14:19 - 12 Jun 2020

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
fukk John Bolton. This shyt could've been fukking done but he wanted to hold his info for a fukking book. :pacspit:
Exactly. I'm sick of all these a$$holes apologizing after the fact or saying someone should have done something. YOU could have done something but chose not to.

This Pentagon official saying he shouldn't have walked to that church with Trump. Man, get the fukk out of here. You knew that shyt was wrong and still went along with it just like everybody else. :hhh:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Exactly. I'm sick of all these a$$holes apologizing after the fact or saying someone should have done something. YOU could have done something but chose not to.

This Pentagon official saying he shouldn't have walked to that church with Trump. Man, get the fukk out of here. You knew that shyt was wrong and still went along with it just like everybody else. :hhh:

They moonwalking because they didn't expect the backlash.

:mjgrin:

Daps
This administration is incredibly evil and cruel.

You know this sort of shyt is so stupid. Roll them back then Biden gets in, rolls it back again if he wish to chose so. fukking whiplash.

They should have to vote if they want to roll back anything even if it was through executive order. Can’t keep going like this every 4/8 years roll back shyt..

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yes

Yes it is. This orange POS is trolling.

All that screaming and cheering in that enclosed environment, shieeet remember it only takes one. I bet more than one positive Rona hillbilly, redneck will attend that shyt.

:mjlit:
Not one mask either and his crowd is usually 50+ years old.
I'm hoping for the worst.:blessed: