General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Funny how Trump is only passionate about things that affect him. He likes to say things like "What happened to me was a disgrace! And it should never ever happen to a president again!" Or "what happened to Manafort/Stone was a disgrace and it should never happen again!"

He uses that "It should never ever happen!"

Yet He can't say that about police brutality. If he said, "What happened to George FLoyd was a disgrace! And it should never happen again! The police are a disgrace for letting that happen. Very dirty cops!"

Yet he calls the fbi investigating him dirty cops.

The man is incapable of speaking out for justice and equality. He wants order and chaos at the same time. But only cares about what happens to him.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Was just watching on CNN about 10 mins ago that Trump's approval ratings are down to 36%. Man I don't even want to see what them shyts might look like in the fall.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Funny how Trump is only passionate about things that affect him. He likes to say things like "What happened to me was a disgrace! And it should never ever happen to a president again!" Or "what happened to Manafort/Stone was a disgrace and it should never happen again!"

Yet He can't say that about police brutality. If he said, "What happened to George FLoyd was a disgrace! And it should never happen again! The police are a disgrace for letting that happen. Very dirty cops!"

The man is incapable of speaking out for justice and equality. He wants order and chaos at the same time. But only cares about what happens to him.

Donald Trump only cares about money. The man doesn't have an ounce of empathy within himself. He is the "President" of "Law & Order" but the master of creating nothing but chaos.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps

If you think about it, it's a look into a lot of America as a whole.

"BLM? Oh that's a black thing, that doesn't affect me"

"Corona Virus? Not around here, and if is, that's only going to affect old people, so what does it matter?"

This complete lack of empathy (or even possibly sympathy) for others has led us to this point. I think that's why his base is as cultish as is it, they all think like that. I'm glad that we're at this tipping point to make people see how shallow he really is, but also the country as a whole.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
“The president takes great offense to those words,” McEnany says of Romney’s “empty words,” referring to Romney’s much-discussed “47-percent” comment from the 2012 campaign
14:31 - 8 Jun 2020
Twitter Ads information and privacy
@KFILE
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1270061866631532545

Trump called into CNN at the time and urged Romney not to apologize for the 47% comment, saying the media was making too big a deal out of it. https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1270060931243008000?s=21 …

EaAqiE6XsAMH9E1

14:35 - 8 Jun 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
3rtSe oponnsohrrgrsoed ·
The new Netflix original comedy "Space Force," which is based on the new arm of the military launched by President Trump, reportedly obtained trademarks for the name before the actual military branch.

The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office usually grants trademarks based on a “first-to-use” system, and Netflix filed for the trademark as early as January.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Netflix secured trademarks for 'Space Force' before US military: report

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm