General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
She’s not harmless, she’s calculated and a birther like her husband.

Man fukk that bytch.

If she wants to play that game then maybe she should explain how she got an Einstein visa.

Process usually takes 7+ years but she only waited one year since she has some sort of exceptional talent.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Off Topic:

On my Richard sh*t today. Fire up Tidal, type in Richie Rich, hit play and ride out. One of my top 3 favorite rapper of all time and he ain't 3. Since the EP dropped in 88/89. [ignorant]Special shots out to Rich training hoes at Muggs in Castro Valley. It was nice sharing a Hennessy and chopping it up.[/ignorant]

:jawalrus:

This one hit a little different tho when it came on. Rich came through, but Celly Cell really buried this:

Cuddy Presents Miss America Feat. San Quinn, Joe Blow , Richie Rich, & Celly Cel

Rich: ...Deep East Oakland, Frisco Where you at? Huntin' for these suckers like a pirate with a treasure map.Till we cross roads, hold me down on the other side, Fu*k you Miss America til you stop letting my brothers die..."

Cell: Miss America....When you seen his eyes wide and his soul leave, but it was all part of your plan to control these, youngstas in the streets, making sho' they packing heat, Daddy gone, Mama struggling, so the game is how they eat...

...peer pressure the homie copped to a lesser, the victim is on a stretcher, we dying just for your pleasure....did America scream? did America care? Did America cry? Yo dream wasn't meant for us, it's all lies..."

:wow:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

This is a perfect example of why he’s lacking achievements to run on:
  • The general electorate doesn’t see (for right or wrong) value in the appointment of federal judges. This excites his base at best.
  • Same with the SCOTUS, see above
  • Depleted Military, I don’t know that anyone believes they were depleted and honestly there isn’t a great show and prove on that.
  • Choice of Vets is a lie but let’s give him that
  • Tax and Regulation cuts admittedly does land with some portion of the electorate that are business owners and would likely pull the lever for him based on that. That was before the economy tanked so where do they land now.
  • Saved Healthcare?! You mean Obamacare? Also most people still aren’t happy with their coverage.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is a perfect example of why he’s lacking achievements to run on:
  • The general electorate doesn’t see (for right or wrong) value in the appointment of federal judges. This excites his base at best.
  • Same with the SCOTUS, see above
  • Depleted Military, I don’t know that anyone believes they were depleted and honestly there isn’t a great show and prove on that.
  • Choice of Vets is a lie but let’s give him that
  • Tax and Regulation cuts admittedly does land with some portion of the electorate that are business owners and would likely pull the lever for him based on that. That was before the economy tanked so where do they land now.
  • Saved Healthcare?! You mean Obamacare? Also most people still aren’t happy with their coverage.

The Fox news crowd very much believes in the concept of Obama depleting the military. I remember having a conversation in like 2014/2015 with my boss (white woman from a small town) about this very topic. Her son was still in the Navy at the time and she felt because he was constantly deployed out to sea that there was some shortage of seaman which she felt was Obama's issue. I had to promptly remind her that Obama was not responsible for either the Iraq or Afghanistan conflicts and that recruitment would logically be down over the years with 2 active theaters of operations going on with no end in sight.

So they actually believe this and somehow, like everything else, it's Obama's fault.