General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
A letter released from US Office of Special Counsel says of Rick Bright’s whistleblower complaint: It has found “substantial likelihood of wrongdoing based on information you submitted in support of your allegations” but is not final determination. It asks HHS to probe the matter
10:23 - 14 May 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@AndrewDesiderio
“I’m not anticipating calling President Obama,” Graham told me on Monday.Senate Republicans break with Trump over ‘Obamagate’
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING. Do it @LindseyGrahamSC, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!
10:23 - 14 May 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Lindsey Graham announces broad probe into how the Russia probe got started and whether Mueller was needed. “The Judiciary Committee will begin holding multiple, in-depth congressional hearings regarding all things related to Crossfire Hurricane starting in early June.”

12:20 - 14 May 2020

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obama would put his foot so far up Lindsay's ass, he'd be tasting Gucci leather for a week. :mjlol:
I somehow, feel, and I have no evidence of this, it's just a feeling, that Obama has enough dirt on Trump that if they called him before a committee and he presented it they would be fukked, and Obama knows that.

As does every reasonable GOP senator.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
2m
New: One year after the Russia investigation ended and 6 months before he faces re-election, Trump is getting his revenge—and his most trusted advisers, some newly installed throughout DOJ and the IC since his impeachment acquittal, are helping him do it Trump exults in his Mueller revenge play
@NatashaBertrand
This is only the beginning of the revenge tour, Trump’s allies say, pointing to the ongoing Durham probe. And they are increasing pressure on the IC to declassify a memo written by HPSCI Rs in 2018 outlining supposed evidence that Russia wanted Clinton, not Trump, to win in 2016.