General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A friend who does pretty high level civil law texted me last night, and called that the appointment would be someone considered non partisan, cased on reputation as impartial, but it will likely not change the outcome in the Flynn case, at all.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You may have point with that, he is probably likely to re offend in terms of another offense, to run his money back up, some kind of illegal scheme, but no more lobbying, or bank fraud, or tax fraud. I'm probably wrong here, Maanfort may walk into a bank on Monday and ask for a huge loan, with some manufactured asset statement he made at home the day before.
I the funny thing is I was in agreement and then I remembered they were auctioning off all his shyt.

I wonder which version of old OJ he'll be. :mjgrin:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Eric Trump Requests Meeting With Barron To Determine Whether They Are Uncle And Nephew Or Brothers Or What
Tips For Parenting During Coronavirus Isolation
OnionNews
qsh77af9g49ccwdztlbm.jpg

WASHINGTON—In an attempt to solve a longstanding source of confusion, Eric Trump reportedly requested a formal meeting with Barron Trump Wednesday to determine whether they are uncle and nephew or brothers or what. “Dear sur [sic], so I know we both have the same last name, which is Trump, so does that make you my cousin or what? If you no [sic] please right [sic] back,” wrote Eric Trump in an email draft, calling for a summit to establish if they were grandfather and grandson, second uncles, coworkers, or friend-in-laws.“Ivanka is your mom, right? I tried to ask my dad but he just yelled that he didn’t know either. Maybe we’re both godfathers to Don Jr., but then does that make Tiffany my wife. Honestly, maybe we should do a T and A test [sic] and see if that helps us figure this out. Okay, just let me know where you live. Also, I could use help sending this email if you get a chance.” At press time, Eric had concluded that they were both step brothers from the marriage of Marla Maples and Jared Kushner.

Eric Trump Requests Meeting With Barron To Determine Whether They Are Uncle And Nephew Or Brothers Or What

:mjlol:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Explain to our audience what this means,” she said. “Because this is a serious thing. They are tracking phone calls, they were tracking a phone call of, I guess, [Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey] Kislyak, and you’re not supposed to—”

Trump interrupted, in an apparent effort to put all lingering questions to rest.

“It’s very simple,” he said. “Even before I got elected, you remember the the two lovers, right? [The FBI’s Peter] Strzok and [Lisa] Page. The insurance policy. ‘[Hillary Clinton is] going to win.’ But just in case she doesn’t, we have an insurance policy. That means that if I won, they’re going to try and take me out. That’s all it means, very simple. It’s an insurance policy. So ‘she’s going to win, isn’t she darling? Isn’t she going to win?'”