Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Kamala was entirely exasperated with the hand on the bible nonsense Barr was spinning. Love Kamala Harris as politician. She's exactly what I want to see in office.

For the record, I don't think he's corrupt, but he's something of a zealot and is bent on his own agenda. I think he really believes the FBI gravely overreached with the case, (which they probably did in some aspects) he's also a devout social conservative, and sees the AG office as a means of carrying it out. Siding with churches against states, in the middle of the pandemic? That is nowhere near good use of DOJ prosecutors. This is why the position should be entirely non political, and strictly about law enforcement. Only career law enforcement should even be considered.

Not relics like Sessions, or religious devotees like Barr.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Kamala was entirely exasperated with the hand on the bible nonsense Barr was spinning. Love Kamala Harris as politician. She's exactly what I want to see in office.

For the record, I don't think he's corrupt, but he's something of a zealot and is bent on his own agenda. I think he really believes the FBI gravely overreached with the case, (which they probably did in some aspects) he's also a devout social conservative, and sees the AG office as a means of carrying it out. Siding with churches against states, in the middle of the pandemic? That is nowhere near good use of DOJ prosecutors. This is why the position should be entirely non political, and strictly about law enforcement. Only career law enforcement should even be considered.

Not relics like Sessions, or religious devotees like Barr.
If you dont KNOW Barr is corrupt at this point I dont know what it will take