General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps

:heh:..trump was serious talking about powerful light and disinfectant injections...even if he was joking that just makes everything he said a lie...trump will confess to being a liar so people wont think he is an idiot but everybody (including his followers) already know he is both...

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Y'all nikkas can stay inside if y'all want to,
but I'm bout to drink a cup of bleach and hit the beach :blessed:

Thank you Trump.

If you dead you can't catch the virus
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
· 1m
Yet moments later, Trump again floats disinfectant as treatment. “I do think the disinfectant on the hands could have a very good effect. Bill is going back to check that in the laboratory.”
Manu Raju

@mkraju
Trump takes almost 24 hours to say his comment was “very sarcastic” about using disinfectant as a treatment, even though his tone and demeanor were serious at the briefing. “I thought it was clear,” he tells reporters in the Oval

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Trump adds: “So I said, how do we do it inside the body or even outside the body with the hands - and disinfect, I think would work. .. Maybe there’s something there.”
13:36 - 24 Apr 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NBCNews
· 1m
NEW: Members of President Trump’s coronavirus task force and aides in the West Wing were shocked Thursday when he suggested looking into the use of light and disinfectant to treat the deadly respiratory illness, according to administration officials. Trumps remarks on disinfectants left even close aides shocked
@NBCNews
As President Trump went off script, White House officials began texting one another to ask where he got that idea because they thought, as one adviser put it, “this was going to be bad.” Trumps remarks on disinfectants left even close aides shocked