Reppin
Westcoast
IlYLc2.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
While I think the talks of President Cuomo are very premature, I know that Trump's total fukk you is because of everything Cuomo is saying and how he's coming off to the public. He doesn't like that Cuomo is looking more like a leader than he is. Which is a pretty low fukking bar:pachaha:.
It's crazy because the other day Cuomo was like Trumps a go getter I know he can get it done

He was literally trying to trick Trump into doing shyt by playing nice

So if he's shytting on him now things are really bad

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@JohnKerry
Breaking news: Congressman Massie has tested positive for being an a$$hole. He must be quarantined to prevent the spread of his massive stupidity. He's given new meaning to the term #Ma$$hole. (Finally, something the president and I can agree on!)
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Looks like a third rate Grandstander named @RepThomasMassie, a Congressman from, unfortunately, a truly GREAT State, Kentucky, wants to vote against the new Save Our Workers Bill in Congress. He just wants the publicity. He can’t stop it, only delay, which is both dangerous......

10:55 - 27 Mar 2020
@realDonaldTrump
Never knew John Kerry had such a good sense of humor! Very impressed!
John Kerry

@JohnKerry
Breaking news: Congressman Massie has tested positive for being an a$$hole. He must be quarantined to prevent the spread of his massive stupidity. He's given new meaning to the term #Ma$$hole. (Finally, something the president and I can agree on!)
12:16 - 27 Mar 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mattyglesias
Here’s the funny thing about this.

Every journalist who covered the Hillary email story knew Republicans were only pretending to be outraged about it; but dozens of editors, producers, and reporters decidedly independently to pretend to take them seriously.
Citizens for Ethics

@CREWcrew
BREAKING: Jared Kushner’s shadow coronavirus task force appears to be violating multiple laws by using private email accounts with no assurance their communications are being preserved and by meeting in secret Kushner’s Shadow Task Force Appears to Violate Multiple Laws - CREW
14:22 - 27 Mar 2020