General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what the reward will be for employees who decide to stay and be "extremely hardcore?"🤔

030_RAW_11031998_0031_2792881010.jpg

:mjlol:

:dead:

50% more work for the same pay. Wow what a deal.

Only capitalist bootlickers like @DEAD7 are going to stay.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
How on earth was this dude so successful in the first place. He really thought he was Tony Stark talking to the senate in Iron Man 2.
Talented people wanting to work for him and be in his orbit because he was this mysterious visionary/genius who moved between what were seen as successful ventures.

Instead of him staying low and maintaining that air, he got drunk on his own hype allowing people to see behind the curtain for who the great Oz really is.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Oppressive regimes like Saudia Arabia need to choke off the fukkery within their borders from going viral.

The controlled demolition of Twitter is the entire point.
I doubt 44 billion exchanging hands involving banks, outside investors, and leveraged Tesla assets going up in smoke like this was part of any plan

What was created on Twitter isn't mutually exclusive, the genie ain't going back in the bottle. Twitter isn't as lucrative as Tiktok or IG but is more significant in ways that matter than just showing off the superficial, like news. Because of that "Twitter" will always exist whether it's Bluesky or some other project somebody's working on and sitting back watching all this

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This shyt is so damn cartoonish. This awkward nerd must be living out his Ari Gold revenge fantasy when he bought out his competitor.

I'd be like yeah, i'm down with you you while locking up a new job.

This would be an amazing time to quiet-quit Twitter. Like, if you're working in an essential capacity and have essential knowledge and haven't been fired yet, is he really going to fire you with all the staff already crumbling around him? If you spend 6 hours a day writing as many lines of low-key meaningless code as you can so you look "highly productive", then spend your other 4-6 hours surfing the internet and otherwise playing around at your desk, who is going to notice or tell on you?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
This would be an amazing time to quiet-quit Twitter. Like, if you're working in an essential capacity and have essential knowledge and haven't been fired yet, is he really going to fire you with all the staff already crumbling around him? If you spend 6 hours a day writing as many lines of low-key meaningless code as you can so you look "highly productive", then spend your other 4-6 hours surfing the internet and otherwise playing around at your desk, who is going to notice or tell on you?
I'm still logged into Blind with my Twitter credentials just following all the madness. This fool Elon sent a company wide email basically asking are you willing to work crazy hours and be "hardcore" for Twitter 2.0, or do you want to leave and get 3 months severance. Click this link to a Google Form and say yes by Thursday 5pm ET or I will take it as your resignation

:wtf:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm still logged into Blind with my Twitter credentials just following all the madness. This fool Elon sent a company wide email basically asking are you willing to work crazy hours and be "hardcore" for Twitter 2.0, or do you want to leave and get 3 months severance. Click this link to a Google Form and say yes by Thursday 5pm ET or I will take it as your resignation

:wtf:
lol, blind is a mess of a place, all those indian (and chinese) engineers DGAF, they love this "merticocracy" bullshyt, so many of those weirdos are so happy to see the "un-wokening", they'd love to work up under elon as being a billionaire automatically means he's a great man...

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
lol, blind is a mess of a place, all those indian (and chinese) engineers DGAF, they love this "merticocracy" bullshyt, so many of those weirdos are so happy to see the "un-wokening", they'd love to work up under elon as being a billionaire automatically means he's a great man...
Nah, them nikkas sticking around because that H1B visa shot clock starts running once they are officially unemployed.

60 days to start your next job is a very tight timeframe unless you accepting the first offer that comes your way