General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The thing is that he likely realized this is what was going to happen which is why he tried to back out of the deal. The idea of buying Twitter was too good to pass up when he had money to throw around like that. Once the deal was announced the people around him had to explain the difference between his autistic fueled concept in a wealthy man's flight of fancy vs. Reality. Once he heard that he tried to back out, but too late. He would likely lose the legal battle and be forced to buy the company anyway so why waste time and money?

I don't think he's stupid in the sense that he is blindsided by what's going on around him. I think he is stupid in regards to buying Twitter like one tends to buy an unproven gadget from Best Buy.
Unfortunately no returns on this sort of impulse buy. Maybe he'll listen to his advisors BEFORE he makes hair-brained decisions.

I definitely don't think he bought it with the intention of it imploding but if he feels it's going to die anyway he's going to rape and mutilate it on the way out.

Unless Tesla stock drops further, and he cannot afford to sell Twitter. He has already lost $100 Billion dollars.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

i'm not an elon fanboy but it's funny how everyone is raining and shytting on twitter after he bought it knowing most if not all of these issues existed before elon purchased twitter. jack dorsey stepped down because he saw the writing on the wall with that platform. bob iger said disney thought about buying twitter but after looking into it he said they easily passed on it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
His ego and thinking people truly care about his pov is what drove him to buy. I think his ego is what's causing your last paragraph. I don't think he expected the backlash wrt to his trolling and losing billions while destroying his credibility hurts far worse than him killing Twitter. Only thing left after all this is him to commit that

I think him being forced to buy after realizing what a shyt show he dived head first into embittered him. Once he realized there would be more to owning Twitter than ruling over it's infantile and emotional userbase like a king while harvesting their data he should have just left everything as is until he and his team came up with a real plan. Him having his hand forced garnered this petulant and self destructive path of either Twitter is remade and successful based upon his ideas and input alone or it goes down in a blaze of glory scattering it's users to the wind.

I also believe he takes great pleasure in firing Twitter employees in particular. The whole takeover seems extremely malicious.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
i'm not an elon fanboy but it's funny how everyone is raining and shytting on twitter after he bought it knowing most if not all of these issues existed before elon purchased twitter. jack dorsey stepped down because he saw the writing on the wall with that platform. bob iger said disney thought about buying twitter but after looking into it he said they easily passed on it.
So he should be...applauded for making a bad $44b purchase and doing a terrible job of it? I'm not sure where this one is going :mjlol:

Twitter IS bad business. Everyone knew. But he worked himself into a shoot and was forced to buy it :dead:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

These same people shytting on Musk built him up in the first place. It wasn't his new army of incels and right wingers calling him the "Real Life Tony Stark." The media and social media give guys like him and Trump these platforms to increase their power and influence by an order of magnitude and then want to clutch their pearls when cacs well.......cac.

And yeah Twitter was an obvious shyt show. A perfect example of can kicking. Musk thought if he could build Tesla into a powerhouse baby sitting Twitter brats and monetizing their data would be nothing. Dude had buyer's remorse almost immediately but there was nothing he could do. That hubris.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
20221110_191837.jpg

boi this shyt finna be under so much litigation

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
In all seriousness here, the Saudis might literally kill Elon.
Like I said Elon tried to pump fake as a buyer and the Twitter share holders and board called his bluff and made him buy it.. Literally got finessed out of 44 billion… yeah if I was the Saudis I would make him cough up all his Tesla and SpaceX shares and hand them over or catch the dirt nap