General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don’t understand. I would be off the map/SUPER low key with the kind of money he has. But he wants to be AWL in the videos and trolling. I can’t fathom it :mindblown:
He is an eccentric billionaire
He wants to be a influencer E celeb low key
You see it in a lot of businesses that downfall the person on top is gaining an online following and starts to get sloppy and make very publicly bad decisions and instead of falling back into the shadows like most billionaires he is a narcissist who needs to stand on and defend his F up

Bezos gets attacked just as much as Elon if not more and yet I barely see him respond to his critics.

Elon biggest mistake was thinking he could correct the problems with twitter when even Jack understood it was too big and was always headed for this crash once the advertisers pulled the plug. Elon just accelerated the crash due to his hubris

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He is an eccentric billionaire
He wants to be a influencer E celeb low key
You see it in a lot of businesses that downfall the person on top is gaining an online following and starts to get sloppy and make very publicly bad decisions and instead of falling back into the shadows like most billionaires he is a narcissist who needs to stand on and defend his F up

Bezos gets attacked just as much as Elon if not more and yet I barely see him respond to his critics.

Elon biggest mistake was thinking he could correct the problems with twitter when even Jack understood it was too big and was always headed for this crash once the advertisers pulled the plug. Elon just accelerated the crash due to his hubris

jack dorsey realized theres way to many people, corporations and governments jockeying for influence over the platform to ever. it has to be decentralized so no one person or group can claim control over the platform. it needs to be federated like email, no one controls the protocol and everyone can communicate with each other.

twitter is more at risk of being compromised than ever before now that musk owns it. his dependence on china and india for tesla manufacturing will absolutely be used against him whenever these governments want to influence twitter.

india forced twitter to have an office in their country a few years back too. that office has had a fews visits by the police and protests too.

this is jack dorseys new project Bluesky

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

i dont even understand this :mindblown: its like he bought it to tank it on purpose, except he lost a ton of money and made a fukkin fool of himself

The thing is that he likely realized this is what was going to happen which is why he tried to back out of the deal. The idea of buying Twitter was too good to pass up when he had money to throw around like that. Once the deal was announced the people around him had to explain the difference between his autistic fueled concept in a wealthy man's flight of fancy vs. Reality. Once he heard that he tried to back out, but too late. He would likely lose the legal battle and be forced to buy the company anyway so why waste time and money?

I don't think he's stupid in the sense that he is blindsided by what's going on around him. I think he is stupid in regards to buying Twitter like one tends to buy an unproven gadget from Best Buy.
Unfortunately no returns on this sort of impulse buy. Maybe he'll listen to his advisors BEFORE he makes hair-brained decisions.

I definitely don't think he bought it with the intention of it imploding but if he feels it's going to die anyway he's going to rape and mutilate it on the way out.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The thing is that he likely realized this is what was going to happen which is why he tried to back out of the deal. The idea of buying Twitter was too good to pass up when he had money to throw around like that. Once the deal was announced the people around him had to explain the difference between his autistic fueled concept in a wealthy man's flight of fancy vs. Reality. Once he heard that he tried to back out, but too late. He would likely lose the legal battle and be forced to buy the company anyway so why waste time and money?

I don't think he's stupid in the sense that he is blindsided by what's going on around him. I think he is stupid in regards to buying Twitter like one tends to buy an unproven gadget from Best Buy.
Unfortunately no returns on this sort of impulse buy. Maybe he'll listen to his advisors BEFORE he makes hair-brained decisions.

I definitely don't think he bought it with the intention of it imploding but if he feels it's going to die anyway he's going to rape and mutilate it on the way out.
His ego and thinking people truly care about his pov is what drove him to buy. I think his ego is what's causing your last paragraph. I don't think he expected the backlash wrt to his trolling and losing billions while destroying his credibility hurts far worse than him killing Twitter. Only thing left after all this is him to commit that