General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Under every twttwr post I see n word this monkey, got a page openly supporting Hitler? With millions of likes. Twitter glorified ***** at this point. An legit alternative needs to be enacted

bnew

Veteran
Daps
bluesky getting video support soon and the longer twitter is banned from brazil ir;s 40 million users are going to land on thread, bluesky or mastodon. a huge crisis breaking news event is what will further drive people to other platforms.. threads suck because non users search is limited and comments are limited too.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
bluesky getting video support soon and the longer twitter is banned from brazil ir;s 40 million users are going to land on thread, bluesky or mastodon. a huge crisis breaking news event is what will further drive people to other platforms.. threads suck because non users search is limited and comments are limited too.
The worst thing about threads is being forced to see content from people I do not follow. Idk if that's changed. Bluesky no one is on there.

If the woj shams etc sports media guys moved to bluesky I'd delete my twitter.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
perhaps one of the creepiest posts of all time

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXK-nNUXAAA4jx1.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps
https://old.reddit.com/r/EnoughMuskSpam/comments/1feg7jo/this_so_fukked_if_you_think_about_it/

Last edited:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
there needs to be a side-thread on peter thiel on why he is bankrolling the zionists with his political ideologue with his billion dollar paypal/facebook money

and using palantir to make it a surveillance police state while thiel does lawyer-speak on joe rogan and complain about america 'decaying' when he's the one who bankrolled russian propaganda on facebook to get trump into office while making zuck to blame and thiel's scary ass retreats to become a citizen of new zealand

thiel is like the introverted version of musk, and thiel needs to get exposed like musk has in this thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Under every twttwr post I see n word this monkey, got a page openly supporting Hitler? With millions of likes. Twitter glorified ***** at this point. An legit alternative needs to be enacted

It's kind of crazy how the majority of people agreeing seem to be Blue Checks