General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is an acquisition, despite the fact that he's nowhere near as smart as some believed, there has to be a team with lawyers, consultants and others who are making these decisions right? My point is, everyone knows you can't make wholesale change - especially cultural change - at any level coming in the door. In order for changes to be successful and better received, they have to be phased in. So why are they in such a rush to change things?

I'm not trying to push any conspiracy theories but something seems off.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an acquisition, despite the fact that he's nowhere near as smart as some believed, there has to be a team with lawyers, consultants and others who are making these decisions right? My point is, everyone knows you can't make wholesale change - especially cultural change - at any level coming in the door. In order for changes to be successful and better received, they have to be phased in. So why are they in such a rush to change things?

You’re thinking about the other timeline before 2015 when things made some sort of logical sense. :heh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this will matter if they fix the ads platform and have returns better ROI for ads than what was currently in place! Twitter by far had one of the worst ROIs for ad placement.

That should be the main focus now, during all this noise in the buyout. Fix the ads system and all this will be forgotten in less than 6 months.

How is he supposed to do that when Advertisers are pulling out because he attracts the worst and loudest weirdos?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

This is what happens when you’re worth $200B, you can buy $44B toys with the sole intent to fukk it up

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

When you are high on your own supply it makes sense.

He’d already convinced himself he was the fix. He’s not coming into put the company back to the old recipe, Twitter is a failure that he’s fixing with radical ideas and innovation

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
None of this will matter if they fix the ads platform and have returns better ROI for ads than what was currently in place! Twitter by far had one of the worst ROIs for ad placement.

That should be the main focus now, during all this noise in the buyout. Fix the ads system and all this will be forgotten in less than 6 months.
You think people want to watch ads on tweets?:hhh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

20 million dollar annual interest payment ballooned to a billion dollar annual interest payment.