General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

i don't see why anyone would be surprised that someone that benefited from apartheid in south africa would be on the side of the south will rise again clowns. confederate statues coming down is the same as apartheid hero statues coming down and it makes him angry. once he starts really flexing he's going to make the koch brothers look like good guys by comparison.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Congrats to Elon for destroying twitter’s credibility as a news site. Well done.
see the problem with this is, "those" people will just counter with, "Twitter was never a good news source" and re-write history. you had to wade through bullshyt under Dorsey but it was nowhere near this. some a$$hole shot 20 people dead the other day and i barely paid attention to the story. you can say that's on me, but in the past i would get most of my details through my twitter feed. he's totally removed an important sector of the internet. and even if you still get a crumb from a trusted account you've always followed, if you click the replies all the blue checks are amplified, so instead of a potentially useful situation and followup, you get a bunch of, "this is Biden's fault." "was he vaxxed?" type crap.

in the past if something like this just died, it's usually because we evolved. nah, this shyt is just gone now. Bluesky and Threads aren't it. i'm tired of people writing this off. "twitter was always a cesspool." twitter was bad a lot of the time, but it was important. it's dead now. it's gone, and we have no replacement.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

P1Fmrs8.png

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
see the problem with this is, "those" people will just counter with, "Twitter was never a good news source" and re-write history. you had to wade through bullshyt under Dorsey but it was nowhere near this. some a$$hole shot 20 people dead the other day and i barely paid attention to the story. you can say that's on me, but in the past i would get most of my details through my twitter feed. he's totally removed an important sector of the internet. and even if you still get a crumb from a trusted account you've always followed, if you click the replies all the blue checks are amplified, so instead of a potentially useful situation and followup, you get a bunch of, "this is Biden's fault." "was he vaxxed?" type crap.

in the past if something like this just died, it's usually because we evolved. nah, this shyt is just gone now. Bluesky and Threads aren't it. i'm tired of people writing this off. "twitter was always a cesspool." twitter was bad a lot of the time, but it was important. it's dead now. it's gone, and we have no replacement.

Before Musk, I would've been getting most updates and info on the Ukraine/Russia and Israel/Palistine wars via Twitter.

But now....I've deleted my Twitter account and when I see a Tweet in the Coli/IG/Reddit that isn't posted by a highly recognizable name or body, I just disregard it until someone more reputable validates.

Which sucks because citizen journalist are the people I'd like to hear from but these new "blue checks" have amplified and spread so much misinformation that I trust none.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Before Musk, I would've been getting most updates and info on the Ukraine/Russia and Israel/Palistine wars via Twitter.

But now....I've deleted my Twitter account and when I see a Tweet in the Coli/IG/Reddit that isn't posted by a highly recognizable name or body, I just disregard it until someone more reputable validates.

Which sucks because citizen journalist are the people I'd like to hear from but these new "blue checks" have amplified and spread so much misinformation that I trust none.
at this point a lack of check is a better source