Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
kqx0ntms1ghb1.jpg

Breh's feed is comedy, I read his top 20 comments (on the weird new feed Twitter gives now for people who aren't on the platform) and I still have literally no clue whether he's trolling or not.

I keep leaning towards him being serious, but then every 4th tweet is so far over the top that he has to be making fun of Musk fans.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Elon Must needs to be acknowledged as a full on racist at this point. Yes, I have a number of cruel and horrible takes myself but I'm a mere peon. This is (on paper) the wealthiest man in the world with a huge amount of resources, connections and government contracts. He honestly needs to be liquidated and his followers interned.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Elon Must needs to be acknowledged as a full on racist at this point. Yes, I have a number of cruel and horrible takes myself but I'm a mere peon. This is (on paper) the wealthiest man in the world with a huge amount of resources, connections and government contracts. He honestly needs to be liquidated and his followers interned.

Or, you know, some sort of lesser compromise measures will be suffiicent. :whoa:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Or, you know, some sort of lesser compromise measures will be suffiicent. :whoa:

You know how my mind works, I'm not capable of this. It's why I don't have any real power, I'd be a despot, deposed and dead within a year or two. A lot of people in this country should be dead or in labor camps (yes, even some children) and I would work to make that happen. On a societal level that's not the right course of action, but personally I don't care. The societal universe will always course correct as only a certain level of chaos can be tolerated at a time. I'd be a defiled corpse in short order. We must all know and understand our limits, even appreciate them.

There will come a time, however, that Elon Musk or at least those like him will suffer. Sadly, it will likely be beyond our time but it will be brutal and satisfying. It's inevitable.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You know how my mind works, I'm not capable of this. It's why I don't have any real power, I'd be a despot, deposed and dead within a year or two. A lot of people in this country should be dead or in labor camps (yes, even some children) and I would work to make that happen. On a societal level that's not the right course of action, but personally I don't care. The societal universe will always course correct as only a certain level of chaos can be tolerated at a time. I'd be a defiled corpse in short order. We must all know and understand our limits, even appreciate them.

There will come a time, however, that Elon Musk or at least those like him will suffer. Sadly, it will likely be beyond our time but it will be brutal and satisfying. It's inevitable.
:mjlit:shyt I am a despot and..............sorry got a bit too comfortable there

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I long for the days of the Telsa Bankruptcy Watch where pundits and analysts would predict the ultimate demise of Tesla every six months or so. I need the whole house of cards to collapse so I can watch Elon Musk slowly wither away and die in real time.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL