General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

AfJJeTR.png

I got 80 mil just last month. Let’s get this money.

pay scale that different for you too?

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I honestly don’t know what metrics they’re going off. I’m not tripping because I didn’t tweet all last month besides like the last 4 days of July and still got a decent amount.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjgrin: I wonder why..., they also replied to DL, but I ain't posting anything with that pedo's name in here.

https://twitter.com/fukkyouiquit/status/1687820363286409216

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He thought he was going to hand out a few checks and everything was going to be fine as if people weren't going to start comparing money to metrics to understand how they could make more. As suspected this is going to blow up in his face. We'll see it in real time when the resident twitter famous personalities start shrugging off their non-existent or shrinking future earnings because they don't want to admit everyone else is right.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

David Anderson says ABC will abandon the majority of Twitter accounts​

Posted 2h ago2 hours ago
ABC Managing Director David Anderson

David Anderson says the results of shutting down three accounts earlier in the year were positive.(Adriane Reardon)

The ABC's managing director, David Anderson, has announced the public broadcaster is reducing its presence on X (formerly Twitter) to only four accounts.

Key points:​

• All but four official ABC accounts on the social media platform will be discontinued
  • The ABC closed three program accounts from February as a trial
  • David Anderson flagged YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok as priorities
Starting from today, all official ABC accounts on the social media platform aside from ABC News, ABC Sport, ABC Chinese and ABC Australia will be discontinued.

Mr Anderson cited the successful trial closure of three program accounts as one of "multiple reasons" for the move.

"In February we closed three program accounts, for Insiders, News Breakfast and ABC Politics, and the results of that have been positive," he said.

Mr Anderson said the reduced activity will allow staff to focus "on the accounts that overwhelmingly provide the most value."

"The vast majority of the ABC's social media audience is located on official sites on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, with TikTok forecast to have the strongest growth over the next four years," he explained.

He also pointed to an increase in "toxic interactions" on the platform influencing the move.

News director Justin Stevens added that the ABC is currently testing Meta's new platform Threads and will consider increasing its presence there.

Discontinued accounts on X will have pinned posts informing users where they can access relevant content.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

So god damn blatant… one day his life going to come burning down :ohlawd:

As if the vast majority of the white population of DC isn't involved in government or high-stakes business. Black people in those circles aren't getting charged with murders either.

Even a fair-minded high school student could tear that apart. These people front as having intelligence but they don't do the slightest critical thinking. They're just a$$holes with power.